Basic heart electrophysiology, normal ECG measurements, basic arrhythmias, & how to integrate ECGs into ACLS or PALS algorithms.
4 hours, with lecture and practical application.
Health care providers preparing to work in tele units or take ACLS or PALS course.
The Textbook shown is the required version for this course. If your textbook does not look like the one below, please add either a physical book or eBook to your order when registering for the course. If your course is within five days, please purchase an eBook, as we cannot guarantee delivery of a physical book prior to your course.
The textbook for each course is required at the course. There is a written exam at the end of the course, and it is an open book test. It is necessary for you to have your own book.
Click a course to the right or narrow by location on our registration page.
No upcoming dates set. Contact APHE to express interest in this course.
It was a fun, well-taught course, and for personal satisfaction. This is one course I can take everywhere I go!
- Administrative Assistant, Heartsaver CPR/AED Participant
I thoroughly enjoyed this class! Thank you! You are wonderful at your job!
- Physical Therapist, ACLS Recognition Participant
Enjoyed this course, you made it less stressful, which made it an awesome experience and easier for me to learn. Thank you so much!
- RN, ACLS Provider Recognition Participant
Presentation always interesting. Information nicely relayed to class.
- Paramedic, PHTLS Provider Participant
Class is very educational. The teacher is knowledgeable.
- Librarian, Heartsaver CPR/AED Participant
Very helpful, good instructors, and efficient.
- Resident Physician, ACLS Provider Recognition participant
Loved the format—more involving for all!
- Paramedic, ACLS for Experienced Providers participant
Convenient. The area tech schools cater to fire departments and not to private providers. APHE works out well.
- Critical Care Paramedic, ACLS Provider Renewal participant
Adam was well recommended by other participants.
- RN, ACLS Provider Recognition participant
Well taught with good baseline information.
- Paramedic, PHTLS Provider participant
I have taken other CPR courses (that you did not teach). When I took your course, I feel that I would be able to help someone. Good class!
- Child care specialist, Heartsaver CPR/AED participant
I learned a lot of helpful techniques that I may need in life. Now with this teaching I can save a life.
- CNA, BLS for Healthcare Providers Participant
Thank you! I appreciate the real world scenarios that were discussed during class and the time to practice.
- NP Student, ACLS Participant
Instructor was great and her knowledge is great too! I would reccomend this course to anyone who wants to learn CPR.
- Medical Assistant, BLS for Healthcare Providers Participant