Airway management techniques. The 5 airway modules are Bag-Mask ventilation and Airway Adjuncts, Laryngeal Mask Airway, Esophageal-Tracheal Combitube, and Endotracheal tube and Impedance Threshold Device.
Four hours, with DVD presentation, lecture, practical application, written test, and skills test.
Health Care Provider
Health care providers, such as EMTs, paramedics, nurses, PAs, and doctors.
The textbook pictured below is the required version for this course. If your textbook does not look like the one below, you will have to purchase the appropriate textbook through APHE at checkout.
The textbook for each course is required at the course. If you do not have a textbook at the course, you will be expected to purchase one from the instructor.
Click a course to the right or narrow by location on our registration page.
No upcoming dates set. Contact APHE to express interest in this course.
Much better than past dry courses.
- Dental Assistant, BLS for Healthcare Providers participant
Instructor was clear and easy to understand. He made the course enjoyable. Very willing to work with dates to schedule course and come to our office.
- Dental hygienist, BLS for Healthcare Providers participant
It was a fun, well-taught course, and for personal satisfaction. This is one course I can take everywhere I go!
- Administrative Assistant, Heartsaver CPR/AED Participant
Megacode is invaluable!
- Resident Physician, ACLS Provider Recognition Participant
Excellent course, well run, I would attend another course.
- Family Medicine Physician, PALS Provider Recognition participant
Excellent, decreased my stress level.
- RN, ACLS Provider Recognition participant
Very good class—simple to remember when under stress.
- Public Health RN, BLS for Healthcare Providers participant
Excellent presentation and instructor!
- RN, BLS for Healthcare Providers participant
Fantastic and constant forward movement.
- C.N.A., BLS for Healthcare Providers participant
Very clear and understood.
- Child Care Specialist, Heartsaver CPR/AED participant
Compression emphasis was good. Presenter kept things moving and fun.
- Librarian, Heartsaver CPR/AED participant
Good background information on CPR. Instructor was very knowledgeable about the different and new techniques and gave good examples.
- Dental Hygienist, BLS for Healthcare Providers participant
Very informative, liked performing with the video. Atmosphere was nice and relaxed.
- MD, BLS for Healthcare Providers participant
Adam and Nicole are very knowledgeable. I learned a lot & made to feel comfortable during session. Had fun while learning. Would reccomend to any one needing to take class.
- Respiratory Therapist, PALS Renewal Participant