Protect yourself and others from disease transmission. Taught in compliance with OSHA standards for workplaces and medical professionals. Course completion card provided.
Two hours, with DVD presentation, practical application, and written test.
People who respond to medical emergencies for job responsibilities.People who want to know more to serve members of their family, school, or community.
The textbook pictured below is the required version for this course. If your textbook does not look like the one below, you will have to purchase the appropriate textbook through APHE at checkout.
The textbook for each course is required at the course. If you do not have a textbook at the course, you will be expected to purchase one from the instructor.
Click a course to the right or narrow by location on our registration page.
No upcoming dates set. Contact APHE to express interest in this course.
Adam is excellent! Huge asset to your class.
- 4th year Medical Student, ACLS recognition participant
Instructor was clear and easy to understand. He made the course enjoyable. Very willing to work with dates to schedule course and come to our office.
- Dental hygienist, BLS for Healthcare Providers participant
Adam was fantastic. I will call him for future trainings!
- Group Home Director, Heartsaver CPR/AED/First Aid Participant
Very enjoyable, better than refresher, and great learning tool! I found it all beneficial!
- EMT, AMLS Participant
Enjoyed this course, you made it less stressful, which made it an awesome experience and easier for me to learn. Thank you so much!
- RN, ACLS Provider Recognition Participant
Thank you for the great BLS class yesterday. You are great at what you do, and you have a way of making our obligation bearable, and even fun! You also left us with a sense of responsibility that I think is very valuable.
- RN, BLS for Healthcare Provider Participant
Excellent instructor. Very, very knowledgeable! Will look forward to taking classes again
- Critical Care Paramedic/Operations Supervisor, PALS/PEPP Provider participant
Good information, delivered clearly. Thanks!
- RN, BLS for Healthcare Providers participant
Nice balance of material and humor. Thanks!
- Emergency Room RN, ACLS Provider Renewal participant
Convenient. The area tech schools cater to fire departments and not to private providers. APHE works out well.
- Critical Care Paramedic, ACLS Provider Renewal participant
Convenient location [in Green Bay area].
- Nursing Student, BLS for Healthcare Providers participant
Great instructor—loved the friendly and informed atmosphere. Loved the course!
- RN, ACLS Provider Renewal participant
Class is very educational. The teacher is knowledgeable.
- Librarian, Heartsaver CPR/AED participant
Adam was personable, funny, and made a long, late-in-the-day class not horrible. Thanks!
- Child care specialist, Heartsaver CPR/AED participant
Very practical class. Feel efficiently trained.
- High School teacher, Heartsaver CPR/AED/First Aid participant