Prepares instructors to teach AHA Pediatric Emergency Assessment, Resuscitation, and Stabilization (PEARS) Course.
Eight hours, with a DVD presentation, practical application, written test, and skills test. Must also complete separately scheduled monitoring to prove competency with presentation skills and group leadership skills.
Current PALS or PEARS certification. Also, complete online "PEARS Instructor Essentials" course (available when registering for class).
Any current PALS or PEARS provider interested in providing training in American Heart Association PEARS Courses. Must have training center to align with. Please contact our office for more information.
Online Key: $35
The textbook pictured below is the required version for this course. If your textbook does not look like the one below, you will have to purchase the appropriate textbook through APHE at checkout.
The textbook for each course is required at the course. If you do not have a textbook at the course, you will be expected to purchase one from the instructor.
Click a course to the right or narrow by location on our registration page.
No upcoming dates set. Contact APHE to express interest in this course.
Adam, you made it fun. I learned new things. I got it! Thanks!
- RN, ACLS renewal participant
Took class because I sedate patients at work. Thought class was fun and valuable. Delivery was well done. Class was fun and you made everyone feel very comfortable. Thanks!
- RN, ACLS Recognition Participant
Highly recommend—Adam does a great job speaking concisely regarding ACLS protocol.
- Resident Physician, ACLS Provider Recognition Participant
Adam, everyone has been raving about your classes. I am looking forward to attending myself.
- QA Coordinator/Policy Coordinator, Paramedic
I plan on taking this course when I need to re-certify.
- Dental Hygienist, BLS for Healthcare Providers participant
Thanks for a great class!
- C.N.A., BLS for Healthcare Providers participant
Past experience with Adam’s teaching abilities, excellent instructor.
- RN, ACLS Provider Renewal participant
Convenient location [in Green Bay area].
- Nursing Student, BLS for Healthcare Providers participant
Very nice equipment. Everything worked, clean, and well taken-care of!
- Paramedic, BLS for Healthcare Providers participant
Instructor knows material and procedures very well.
- Phy Ed teacher, Heartsaver CPR/AED participant
Great class. Instructor interacted with class very well.
- Neighborhood Services Director, Heartsaver CPR/AED participant
This is by far the best CPR class I have ever taken. Very informational. Great job!
- Child care specialist, Heartsaver CPR/AED participant
The class was fun and the video and demonstrations made it easier to learn. The instructor knew her information very well and was able to answer any questions.
- CNA, BLS for Healthcare Providers Participant
Adam was very engaging and knowledgeable. Enjoyed the class.
- APNP, PALS Participant