Basic electrophysiology, normal ECG measurements, basic arrhythmias, basic ACLS drugs and administration, and how to integrate basic drug pharmacology into ACLS algorithms. Completion card provided.
Four hours, with lecture and practical application.
Health Care Provider
Health care providers, such as EMTs, paramedics, nurses, PAs, and doctors.
The textbook pictured below is the required version for this course. If your textbook does not look like the one below, you will have to purchase the appropriate textbook through APHE at checkout.
The textbook for each course is required at the course. If you do not have a textbook at the course, you will be expected to purchase one from the instructor.
Click a course to the right or narrow by location on our registration page.
No upcoming dates set. Contact APHE to express interest in this course.
Great job—Everything from initial contact on internet, follow up for start of class, class itself, etc was top notch! Thank you! Great group of instructors!
- Intermediate, PHTLS Provider Participant
Adam did a great job, kept content interesting and the class moving along.
- CCRN, ACLS Provider Renewal Participant
Explanations were very thorough. Used various alternate comparisons to help with those that could not understand. Interesting to listen to & very knowledgeable.
- Advanced EMT, PHTLS Provider Participant
Good instructor, keeps me awake!
- Paramedic, PHTLS Provider Participant
- 9-1-1 Dispatcher, Heartsaver CPR/AED Participant
Excellent instructor. Very, very knowledgeable! Will look forward to taking classes again
- Critical Care Paramedic/Operations Supervisor, PALS/PEPP Provider participant
I like the combo of videos, quiz, discussion, and practice—it keeps things interesting.
- RN, ACLS Provider Recognition participant
Instructor was excellent! Made it entertaining and fun and kept our attention. Good sense of humor and charisma. I learned a lot!
- Heartsaver CPR/AED participant
Very well informed and professional manner shown by instructor, answered all questions well.
- RN, BLS for Healthcare Providers participant
Very knowledgeable instructor—great stories!
- Paramedic, PHTLS Provider participant
Instructor was very helpful in explaining, and we had a lot of hands-on and discussion.
- Elementary School teacher, Heartsaver CPR/AED/First Aid participant
Adam made the course easy to understand and applicable to real life situations. Great job!
- RN, ACLS Renewal Participant