K-12 schools get a $15/person discount on the listed Heartsaver class prices.
Protect yourself and others from disease transmission. Taught in compliance with OSHA standards for workplaces and medical professionals. Course completion card provided.
Two hours, with DVD presentation, practical application, and written test.
People who respond to medical emergencies for job responsibilities.People who want to know more to serve members of their family, school, or community.
The textbook pictured below is the required version for this course. If your textbook does not look like the one below, you will have to purchase the appropriate textbook through APHE at checkout.
The textbook for each course is required at the course. If you do not have a textbook at the course, you will be expected to purchase one from the instructor.
Click a course to the right or narrow by location on our registration page.
No upcoming dates set. Contact APHE to express interest in this course.
Need recert for my job as an EMT Basic, Awesome Instructor.
- EMT, BLS for Healthcare Providers participant
Excellent explanations given, good interaction with students.
- EMT, PHTLS Provider Participant
Review of everything, plus learning new ‘tricks’ for assessments and remembering GCS. Overall, a great course. Remembered a lot and hand many skills reinforced. Thanks, Adam!
- Paramedic, PHTLS Provider Participant
Instructor has a good sense of humor.
- Pharmacist, BLS for Healthcare Providers participant
Thanks, Nikki! Good experience. Fast, clear, easily understandable and to the point. Well worth my time.
- Nursing student, BLS for Healthcare Providers participant
Great class, informal, relaxed—good environment to learn in.
- RN/House Supervisor, ACLS Provider Renewal participant
Instructor used a good sense of humor to keep the class on track.
- RN, BLS for Healthcare Providers participant
Adam was very nice and made everyone feel very comfortable. Learned a lot.
- RN, ACLS Provider Recognition participant
Overall, I was satisfied with the class, the instructor did a great job!
- Nursing Student, BLS for Healthcare Providers participant
Excellent course and teacher.
- Librarian, Heartsaver CPR/AED participant
Thank you! I appreciate the real world scenarios that were discussed during class and the time to practice.
- NP Student, ACLS Participant
Thank you Nikki very much for clear simple review and instruction. I was at first nervous about the class.
- NP Student, BLS for Healthcare Providers Participant
Thanks for making what I expected to be another dull, routine BLS class about as enjoyable as you can while still getting important info across!
- CNA, BLS for Healthcare Providers Participant