K-12 schools get a $15/person discount on the listed Heartsaver class prices.
Basic CPR & AED skills for adults, children, and infants. Not for certification--informational only.
Three hours, with DVD presentation and practical application.
This course is designed for people not in medical professions for informational purposes.*This is NOT the Healthcare Provider CPR required by hospitals and medical education programs.
If you do not have a textbook you will have to purchase one through APHE at checkout.
The textbook for each course is required at the course. If you do not have a textbook at the course, you will be expected to purchase one from the instructor.
Click a course to the right or narrow by location on our registration page.
No upcoming dates set. Contact APHE to express interest in this course.
Adam is excellent! Huge asset to your class.
- 4th year Medical Student, ACLS recognition participant
Convenience, small class size, non-tech college, instructor understands my work environment. Keep up the good work!
- RN, ACLS recognition participant
Very hands-on. Good reinforcement and practice and observation and highlighting of points.
- Librarian, Heartsaver CPR/AED Participant
Adam did a great job, kept content interesting and the class moving along.
- CCRN, ACLS Provider Renewal Participant
Great instructors! Gave good insight into what actually happens in real life scenarios.
- Resident Physician, ACLS Provider Recognition Participant
Adam, everyone has been raving about your classes. I am looking forward to attending myself.
- QA Coordinator/Policy Coordinator, Paramedic
Good training. Appreciate the teaching and hands-on time.
- Resident Physician, ACLS Provider Recognition participant
Instructor has a good sense of humor.
- Pharmacist, BLS for Healthcare Providers participant
Nikki is very good—knows her stuff and communicates well!
- C.N.A., BLS for Healthcare Providers participant
Able to quickly enroll. Thank you!
- Occupational Therapist, BLS for Healthcare Providers participant
Overall, I was satisfied with the class, the instructor did a great job!
- Nursing Student, BLS for Healthcare Providers participant
Adam is a very good teacher and easy to talk to.
- Dental Hygienist, BLS for Healthcare Providers participant