K-12 schools: $15/person discount on Heartsaver class prices.
The goal of the BLS Course is to train participants to save the lives of victims in cardiac arrest through high-quality CPR. The AHA designed the BLS Course to teach healthcare professionals how to perform high-quality CPR individually or as part of a team. BLS skills are applicable to any healthcare setting. BLS students will learn rescue techniques for adults, children, and infants.*This class satisfies license or education requirements for all health care programs requiring CPR AED certification, including all healthcare education programs at any college or university.
2-3 hours online, 1 hour in-person, with practical application & skills tests.
Complete AHA BLS Virtual Course online (available after registering for class).
This course is designed for healthcare providers and trained first responders who provide care to patients in a wide variety of settings or by those in a healthcare training program.
The textbook pictured below is the required version for this course. If your textbook does not look like the one below, you will have to purchase the appropriate textbook through APHE at checkout.
The textbook for each course is required at the course. If you do not have a textbook at the course, you will be expected to purchase one from the instructor.
Click a course to the right or narrow by location on our registration page.
Adam is excellent! Huge asset to your class.
- 4th year Medical Student, ACLS recognition participant
Great program, great instructors.
- EMT, PHTLS Provider Participant
[A nurse] from the ED went to ACLS this week and gave rave reviews. She said it was very interactive and ‘probably the best ACLS class I have had.’
- Emergency Department Nurse Educator
Made renewal easy and fun.
- ACLS Provider Renewal participant
A great course! I would recommend this course and instructor to anyone.
- RN/NP Student, PALS Provider Recognition participant
Excellent, decreased my stress level.
- RN, ACLS Provider Recognition participant
I plan on taking this course when I need to re-certify.
- Dental Hygienist, BLS for Healthcare Providers participant
The instructor kept the class motivated and interested.
- Nursing student, BLS for Healthcare Providers participant
Convenient location [in Green Bay area].
- Nursing Student, BLS for Healthcare Providers participant
The instructor makes the course fun, so it makes it easier to learn.
- C.N.A., BLS for Healthcare Providers participant
This course was great! I learned a lot!
- RN, BLS for Healthcare Providers participant
Thank you! I appreciate the real world scenarios that were discussed during class and the time to practice.
- NP Student, ACLS Participant
Thanks for making what I expected to be another dull, routine BLS class about as enjoyable as you can while still getting important info across!
- CNA, BLS for Healthcare Providers Participant