|AHA BLS Instructor BLS-I (BLS-I)||$300||$300||8 hours||8 hours||Current BLS Provider certification. Also, complete online "BLS Instructor Essentials" course (available when registering for class).||$30||$45|
|AHA ACLS Instructor ACLS-I (ACLS-I)||$500||$500||8 hours||8 hours||Current BLS Instructor and ACLS Provider certification. Also, complete online "ACLS Instructor Essentials" course (available when registering for class).||$35||$55|
|AHA PALS Instructor PALS-I (PALS-I)||$500||$500||8 hours||8 hours||Current BLS Instructor and PALS Provider certification. Also, complete online "PALS Instructor Essentials" course (available when registering for class).||$35||$50|
Excellent delivery, presentation of materials, and information.
- RN, ACLS renewal participant
Good class, knowledgeable instructor, easy to understand and put into practice, organized.
- CCRN, ACLS Provider Renewal Participant
- Intermediate, PALS Provider Renewal Participant
Nikki game some good suggestions and scenarios; best pace for class. Angie is good instructor; appreciated the extra effort. Adam very positive.
- RRT, ACLS Provider Recognition Participant
I liked the course—Nikki’s very cool and down to earth.
- CNA, BLS for Healthcare Providers participant
You both kept it upbeat and interesting—easy to follow. Very useful—made you think through the complete scenario.
- RN, AMLS Provider participant
Nikki was great! She was very informative & friendly.
- Nursing Student, BLS for Healthcare Providers participant
Very clear and understood.
- Child Care Specialist, Heartsaver CPR/AED participant
Instructor was helpful with great insights—greatly appreciated! She took the time to make sure you understood.
- RN, BLS for Healthcare Providers participant
Very relatable and practical information. Good presenter.
- High school principal, Heartsaver CPR/AED participant
Great class. Instructor interacted with class very well.
- Neighborhood Services Director, Heartsaver CPR/AED participant
Very informative and to the point.
- Nursing student, BLS for Healthcare Providers participant
Great enjoyed real life examples and use of humor. Non-threatening environment
- LPN, ACLS Renewal Participant
Great job teaching, answered peoples questions with ease. Very friendly and nice.
- Nursing Student, ACLS Participant
Nikki was great and I learned alot!
- Medical Assistant, BLS for Healthcare Providers Participant