|AHA BLS Instructor BLS-I (BLS-I)||$300||$300||8 hours||8 hours||Current BLS Provider certification. Also, complete online "BLS Instructor Essentials" course (available when registering for class).||$30||$45|
|AHA ACLS Instructor ACLS-I (ACLS-I)||$500||$500||8 hours||8 hours||Current BLS Instructor and ACLS Provider certification. Also, complete online "ACLS Instructor Essentials" course (available when registering for class).||$35||$55|
|AHA PALS Instructor PALS-I (PALS-I)||$500||$500||8 hours||8 hours||Current BLS Instructor and PALS Provider certification. Also, complete online "PALS Instructor Essentials" course (available when registering for class).||$35||$50|
Adam Fritsch was very helpful—he kept it interactive, I learned a lot.
- 4th year Medical Student, ACLS recognition participant
Enjoyed this course, you made it less stressful, which made it an awesome experience and easier for me to learn. Thank you so much!
- RN, ACLS Provider Recognition Participant
Instructor was thorough and explained things well. His humor helped with such a late class.
- Occupational Therapist, BLS for Healthcare Providers participant
Easy to enroll, practical teaching approach, with real scenarios and examples.
- Paramedic/Deputy Director of Operations, ACLS Provider Renewal participant
I have had several CPR classes spaced over many years. This was the VERY BEST and thoroughly explained one of ALL. Thank you so much!
- RN, BLS for Healthcare Providers participant
Adam made the class interesting and fun. I was able to understand and learn.
- RN, ACLS Provider Recognition participant
Adam did a great job presenting the material and made the class enjoyable.
- RN, ACLS Provider Renewal participant
The added info during the video from instructor was very helpful and interesting.
- LPN, BLS for Healthcare Providers participant
Convenient location; instructor was very informative, knowledgeable, and made us comfortable with CPR.
- C.N.A., BLS for Healthcare Providers participant
Great communication and easy to understand. Very personable. Thanks!
- Nursing Student, BLS for Healthcare Providers
I thought the instructors did a great job. Very knowledgeable and helpful. Gave some really good pointers and can honestly say I am glad I took the full course. Learned a lot.
- RT Student, ECG Course Participant
Adam made learning BLS fun, was very entertaining and kept the class moving at a good pace.
- Nursing Student, ACLS Participant
Instructors had an easy and understandable style, lots of reviewing which was helpful. And she was friendly and personable.
- PA, ECG Course Participant
It was very easy to follow along and it was educational. Thank you once again for understanding the situation about the different course mix up. I appreciate it.
- Nursing Student, PALS Participant