Prepares instructors to teach AHA Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (ACLS) Course.
7-8 hours, with video presentation, lecture, practical application, written exam & skills tests. Must also complete separately scheduled monitoring to prove competency with presentation and group leadership skills.
Current ACLS Provider certification & complete "ACLS Instructor Essentials" online (available when registering for class).
Any current ACLS provider interested in teaching American Heart Association ACLS
Online Key: $35
The textbook pictured below is the required version for this course. If your textbook does not look like the one below, you will have to purchase the appropriate textbook through APHE at checkout.
The textbook for each course is required at the course. If you do not have a textbook at the course, you will be expected to purchase one from the instructor.
Click a course to the right or narrow by location on our registration page.
No upcoming dates set. Contact APHE to express interest in this course.
Thu, Mar 11, 2021 06:00 pm - 10:00 pm
and 0 more days
Easy to schedule, many available classes, great price—probably the best ACLS renewal I have taken!
- RN, ACLS renewal participant
Instructor was clear and easy to understand. He made the course enjoyable. Very willing to work with dates to schedule course and come to our office.
- Dental hygienist, BLS for Healthcare Providers participant
Convenience, small class size, non-tech college, instructor understands my work environment. Keep up the good work!
- RN, ACLS recognition participant
Nikki game some good suggestions and scenarios; best pace for class. Angie is good instructor; appreciated the extra effort. Adam very positive.
- RRT, ACLS Provider Recognition Participant
Megacode is invaluable!
- Resident Physician, ACLS Provider Recognition Participant
Thanks, Nikki! Good experience. Fast, clear, easily understandable and to the point. Well worth my time.
- Nursing student, BLS for Healthcare Providers participant
Excellent & Accommodating!
- PA, BLS for Healthcare Providers participant
Very clear and understood.
- Child Care Specialist, Heartsaver CPR/AED participant
Very relatable and practical information. Good presenter.
- High school principal, Heartsaver CPR/AED participant
I have taken other CPR courses (that you did not teach). When I took your course, I feel that I would be able to help someone. Good class!
- Child care specialist, Heartsaver CPR/AED participant
Great communication and easy to understand. Very personable. Thanks!
- Nursing Student, BLS for Healthcare Providers
Great job teaching, answered peoples questions with ease. Very friendly and nice.
- Nursing Student, ACLS Participant
Adam did a very nice job. He was very knowledgeable and entertaining.
- PA Student, ECG Course Participant