Prepares instructors to teach AHA Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) Course.
Eight hours, with a DVD presentation, practical application, written test, and skills test. Must also complete separately scheduled monitoring to prove competency with presentation skills and group leadership skills.
Current BLS Instructor and PALS Provider certification. Also, complete online "PALS Instructor Essentials" course (available when registering for class).
Any current BLS Instructor & PALS Provider interested in providing training in American Heart Association Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS). Must have training center to align with. Please contact our office for more information.
Online Key: $35
The textbook pictured below is the required version for this course. If your textbook does not look like the one below, you will have to purchase the appropriate textbook through APHE at checkout.
The textbook for each course is required at the course. If you do not have a textbook at the course, you will be expected to purchase one from the instructor.
Click a course to the right or narrow by location on our registration page.
Adam, you made it fun. I learned new things. I got it! Thanks!
- RN, ACLS renewal participant
As usual, great insight and review. Very good teaching style.
- RN/Paramedic, PHTLS Provider Participant
Helpful part of program was mostly everything! A lot of info that you forget, a lot of refreshing of memory.
- Paramedic, PHTLS Provider Participant
Excellent explanations given, good interaction with students.
- EMT, PHTLS Provider Participant
Thanks again for teaching the ACLS course. Your mix of humor, in-depth background knowledge, and experience made for an enjoyable course that helped build confidence in my ability to run a code. I definitely feel ready...Thanks!
- Emergency Medicine Resident Physician, ACLS Provider Recognition Provider
Thank you—this was wonderful!
- Nurse Practitioner, ACLS & BLS for Healthcare Providers Recognition participant
Nikki put the class at ease and the environment was good for learning.
- RN, BLS for Healthcare Providers participant
I plan on taking this course when I need to re-certify.
- Dental Hygienist, BLS for Healthcare Providers participant
Adam made the course enjoyable and easier to learn.
- RN, ACLS Provider Recognition participant
You did a wonderful job. I understand everything.
- C.N.A., BLS for Healthcare Providers participant
This is by far the best CPR class I have ever taken. Very informational. Great job!
- Child care specialist, Heartsaver CPR/AED participant
I thought the instructors did a great job. Very knowledgeable and helpful. Gave some really good pointers and can honestly say I am glad I took the full course. Learned a lot.
- RT Student, ECG Course Participant
The class was fun and the video and demonstrations made it easier to learn. The instructor knew her information very well and was able to answer any questions.
- CNA, BLS for Healthcare Providers Participant
It was very easy to follow along and it was educational. Thank you once again for understanding the situation about the different course mix up. I appreciate it.
- Nursing Student, PALS Participant