The participants who complete this training program will be certified by the American Heart Association® (AHA®) as a CPR/AED Provider. After completing an online course you will perform CPR and use an AED for adults, children, and infants and relieve choking in adults, children, and infants. American Heart Association certification eCard provided. *This class will satisfy requirements for non-health care programs, including licenses requiring CPR AED. This class WILL NOT fulfill requirements for healthcare education programs at all Wisconsin colleges, universities, and technical colleges.
One hour, with practical skills test.
Complete online "Heartsaver CPR AED - Part 1" course (available when registering for class).
This course satisfies license requirements for CPR/AED certification. This course is also designed for workplace CPR. *This is NOT the Healthcare Provider CPR required by hospitals and medical education programs.
Online Key: $15
When you purchase an online key, you receive complimentary online access to an electronic version of the textbook. If you would like to purchase a physical textbook, the most current textbook is pictured here. It can be added to your order at checkout.
An online component is required in order to complete this course. If you have not already completed the online course, add an Online Key at checkout.
Click a course to the right or narrow by location on our registration page.
Wed, Jan 22, 2020 12:00 pm - 01:00 pm
and 0 more days
Excellent work teaching! Very knowledgeable and communicated well.
- Resident Physician, ACLS Provider Recognition Participant
Good training. Appreciate the teaching and hands-on time.
- Resident Physician, ACLS Provider Recognition participant
Well organized and to the point. Best CPR refresher I’ve had in 15 years as an EMT.
- EMT, BLS for Healthcare Providers participant
Nikki was great. She was very informative and friendly.
- Nursing Student, BLS for Healthcare Providers participant
Good Course—Adam made it non-stressful.
- NP, ACLS Provider Renewal participant
I plan on taking this course when I need to re-certify.
- Dental Hygienist, BLS for Healthcare Providers participant
Thanks for a great class!
- C.N.A., BLS for Healthcare Providers participant
- Child Care Specialist, Heartsaver CPR/AED participant
I thought the course was well-done with a good amount of hands-on practice time.
- LPN, BLS for Healthcare Providers participant
Good approach. Kept it moving along so I didn’t get bored.
- Organ Procurement Coordinator, BLS for Healthcare Providers participant
Thanks! CPR made simple!
- Public Health Nurse, BLS for Healthcare Providers participant
Adam was personable, funny, and made a long, late-in-the-day class not horrible. Thanks!
- Child care specialist, Heartsaver CPR/AED participant
Instructors were able to organize a new location in a timely manner and communicated changes in course well [following course cancellation due to H1N1 concerns at a location]. Hard class but instructor made it easy to understand. Thanks!
- RN, PALS Provider Recognition participant
Great course! Highlighted the important points and made ACLS more accessible to perform.
- RN, ACLS Renewal Participant
Great enjoyed real life examples and use of humor. Non-threatening environment
- LPN, ACLS Renewal Participant