The participants who complete this training program will be certified by the American Heart Association® (AHA®) as a CPR/AED Provider. After completing an online course you will perform CPR and use an AED for adults, children, and infants and relieve choking in adults, children, and infants. American Heart Association certification eCard provided. *This class will satisfy requirements for non-health care programs, including licenses requiring CPR AED. This class WILL NOT fulfill requirements for healthcare education programs at all Wisconsin colleges, universities, and technical colleges.
1 hour, with practical application & skills tests.
Complete "Heartsaver CPR AED Online" (available when registering for class).
This course satisfies license requirements for CPR/AED certification. This course is also designed for workplace CPR. *This is NOT the Healthcare Provider CPR required by hospitals and medical education programs.
Online Key: $15
When you purchase an online key, you receive complimentary online access to an electronic version of the textbook. If you would like to purchase a physical textbook, the most current textbook is pictured here. It can be added to your order at checkout.
An online component is required in order to complete this course. If you have not already completed the online course, add an Online Key at checkout.
Click a course to the right or narrow by location on our registration page.
No upcoming dates set. Contact APHE to express interest in this course.
Fri, Jun 18, 2021 10:00 am - 11:00 am
and 0 more days
Thanks again for teaching the ACLS course. Your mix of humor, in-depth background knowledge, and experience made for an enjoyable course that helped build confidence in my ability to run a code. I definitely feel ready...Thanks!
- Emergency Medicine Resident Physician, ACLS Provider Recognition Provider
Easy to take (location, dates, ease of signing up), and price.
- Resident Physician, ACLS Provider Recognition Participant
Excellent instructor. Very, very knowledgeable! Will look forward to taking classes again
- Critical Care Paramedic/Operations Supervisor, PALS/PEPP Provider participant
Great class, informal, relaxed—good environment to learn in.
- RN/House Supervisor, ACLS Provider Renewal participant
Adam’s way of teaching makes the information more memorable and fun.
- Intermediate, PHTLS Provider participant
- RN, PALS Provider Recognition participant
Great instructor, fun course. Learned a lot!
- Nursing Student, BLS for Healthcare Providers participant
Adam is sharp on the theory behind ACLS intervention. I learned a lot!
- Paramedic, ACLS Provider Renewal course
Very practical class. Feel efficiently trained.
- High School teacher, Heartsaver CPR/AED/First Aid participant
I have taken other CPR courses (that you did not teach). When I took your course, I feel that I would be able to help someone. Good class!
- Child care specialist, Heartsaver CPR/AED participant
The instructor was very good. She was very knowledgeable.
- Nursing Student, ACLS Participant
Nicole is very organized and very thorough! Great class!
- PA Student, ECG Course Participant
Nikki was very clear about everything she said. I really understood everything.
- CNA, BLS for Healthcare Providers Participant