Taking an AHA Skills Test requires completion of the online AHA course. Courses not created by the AHA will not be accepted for Skills Tests. A Skills Test is not a teaching session. If you do elect to take a Skills Test and are not successful, no refunds will be issued, you will be required to participate in the full AHA course in which you are attempting to be certified, and you will be responsible for the additional payment associated with that course.
|AHA Heartsaver CPR/AED Skills Test CPR-ST (CPR-ST)||$70||1 hour||Complete online "Heartsaver CPR AED - Part 1" course (available when registering for class).||$15||$10|
|AHA Heartsaver CPR/AED/First Aid Skills Test CAFA-ST (CAFA-ST)||$70||1 hour||Complete online "Heartsaver First Aid CPR AED - Part 1" course (available when registering for class).||$30||$10|
|AHA Heartsaver First Aid Skills Test FA-ST (FA-ST)||$70||1 hour||Complete online "Heartsaver First Aid - Part 1" course (available when registering for class).||$20||$10|
|AHA BLS for Healthcare Providers (CPR) Skills Test BLS-ST (BLS-ST)||$70||1 hour||Complete online "HeartCode BLS - Part 1" course (available when registering for class).||$28.50||$20|
|AHA Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support Skills Test ACLS-ST (ACLS-ST)||$150||3 hours||Complete online "HeartCode ACLS - Part 1" course (available when registering for class).||$132||$45|
|AHA Pediatric Advanced Life Support Skills Test PALS-ST (PALS-ST)||$150||3 hours||Complete online "HeartCode PALS - Part 1" course (available when registering for class).||$132||$55|
AHA Disclaimer: The American Heart Association strongly promotes knowledge and proficiency in BLS, ACLS, and PALS and has developed instructional materials for this purpose. Use of these materials in an educational course does not represent course sponsorship by the American Heart Association. Any fees charged for such a course, except for a portion of fees needed for AHA course materials, do not represent income to the Association.
It was a fun, well-taught course, and for personal satisfaction. This is one course I can take everywhere I go!
- Administrative Assistant, Heartsaver CPR/AED Participant
Review of everything, plus learning new ‘tricks’ for assessments and remembering GCS. Overall, a great course. Remembered a lot and hand many skills reinforced. Thanks, Adam!
- Paramedic, PHTLS Provider Participant
Megacode is invaluable!
- Resident Physician, ACLS Provider Recognition Participant
Very helpful, good instructors, and efficient.
- Resident Physician, ACLS Provider Recognition participant
Very, very good!
- Nurse Practitioner, ACLS Provider Recognition participant
Presenters were both very knowledgeable about the materials presented.
- RN, AMLS Provider participant
Instructor was thorough and explained things well. His humor helped with such a late class.
- Occupational Therapist, BLS for Healthcare Providers participant
Instructor used humor to relax everyone but was able to be serious and get us to focus when needed.
- RN, ACLS Provider Recognition participant
For renewal of my BLS. Very well-taught.
- C.N.A. , BLS for Healthcare Providers participant
Convenient location [in Green Bay area].
- Nursing Student, BLS for Healthcare Providers participant
Very informative! Well Put Together!
- Paramedic, ACLS for Experienced Providers participant
Very practical class. Feel efficiently trained.
- High School teacher, Heartsaver CPR/AED/First Aid participant
You did a wonderful job. I understand everything.
- C.N.A., BLS for Healthcare Providers participant
I think they were really great and work well together.
- Nursing Student, BLS for Healthcare Providers Participant