The course materials have closed captioning available and allow students to learn in a variety of ways by combining instructor interaction, video prompts and text materials.
- Register today for your course at www.wicpr.com/register to reserve your seat in an upcoming course!
- Purchase the required and most up to date textbook for the course you are registering for to have a good study guide.
- Review both the pocket cards and the text materials as much as possible
- Write down any questions you have while reviewing the book to ask your instructor at the class in order to best understand your course
- If Time allows, try to utilize all resources to study the information. Review both written and online information. Websites to reference are available in the first few pages of your text.
- Make sure that the course you are registering for is accredited through a nationally recognized program such as the American Heart Association like we are!!!
- Call us today with any additional questions or to telephone register at 414-791-5018