A New Year starts with energy all over, at the end we formulate a plan and we bring in the New Year with heightened goals and ambitions. In the beginning we sow the seeds of resolution to guide our path over course of the coming year. Some will hold true to their resolutions for a period of time but most will fizzle out in the coming weeks and months. Remember a strong and moral resolution is the one which becomes your power, motivates you, and gives you the power to triumph in everyday life and succeed. The following are the top 10 New Year’s resolutions for 2016:
- To be a good person and lead a good life
- Bring a positive approach to life
- Acquire skills
- Don’t forget the family and friends (F&Fs)
- Indulge in activities that are happy and enjoyable.
- Seek financial wellness
- Overcome fears
- Donate blood
- Ensure you are an organ donor
- Learn CPR
Ok so maybe these aren’t the “top” ten New Year’s resolutions, but they are ours. What better way to start a new year than learn to save a life?