Click a course below to learn more about that course.
This calendar lists all of the courses taught on each day of the month.
Click any course abbreviation to see the times and locations for that course type on that day.
Courses with a line through will occur but are full or have passed. No more registrations for these courses can be made.
*Click anywhere to continue*
I thoroughly enjoyed this class! Thank you! You are wonderful at your job!
- Physical Therapist, ACLS Recognition Participant
Thanks for the lunches and laughs and comfortable surroundings.
- EMT Advanced, AMLS Participant
All very informative and first time in course so many of these more extreme situations and interventions are unfamiliar.
- EMT, PHTLS Provider Participant
- Intermediate, PALS Provider Renewal Participant
Made renewal easy and fun.
- ACLS Provider Renewal participant
It was required, but I enjoyed it thoroughly!
- Resident Physician, ACLS Provider Recognition participant
Thank you—this was wonderful!
- Nurse Practitioner, ACLS & BLS for Healthcare Providers Recognition participant
Nicely relayed and thorough review of the material. Very painless!
- Pediatrician, BLS for Healthcare Providers participant
Best ACLS renewal class ever taken—good practical scenarios and application of information.
- Cardiovascular Lab RN, ACLS Provider Renewal participant
Good Course—Adam made it non-stressful.
- NP, ACLS Provider Renewal participant
[Instructor] Very willing to answer questions, never made you feel less of a person for asking.
- C.N.A., BLS for Healthcare Providers participant
Thanks! CPR made simple!
- Public Health Nurse, BLS for Healthcare Providers participant
Instructor was very helpful in explaining, and we had a lot of hands-on and discussion.
- Elementary School teacher, Heartsaver CPR/AED/First Aid participant
This course was incredibly helpful and useful. The instructor was very helpful with correcting us and helping with the proper form!
- Nursing Student, BLS for Healthcare Providers participant
Very well done. Actually feel I could walk out of this class and perform CPR. Great instructors.
- Medical Assistant, BLS for Healthcare Providers Participant