Basic Hands-Only CPR & AED skills for adult victims. Not for certification--informational only.
One hour, with instructor presentation and practical application.
Anyone! *This is NOT a certification course--information only for general public interested in CPR + AED.
Click a course to the right or narrow by location on our registration page.
No upcoming dates set. Contact APHE to express interest in this course.
Instructor was clear and easy to understand. He made the course enjoyable. Very willing to work with dates to schedule course and come to our office.
- Dental hygienist, BLS for Healthcare Providers participant
The instructor was very knowledgeable of the info taught and made the material easy to understand.
- RN, ACLS recognition participant
Adam was an awesome instructor. Very easy to learn from him.
- RN, BLS for Healthcare Providers participant
The lecture portions provided great in-depth information that was then applied to real life scenarios, which helped with comprehension and absorption of the material.
- EMT, AMLS Participant
Nice Job Adam, I have heard from my staff in ACD that the [ACLS] classes have gone very well. Thanks for helping us out.
- Cardiac Care Unit Nurse Educator
Adam geared the course to us at the surgery center.
- RN, PALS Provider Recognition participant
Instructor was thorough and explained things well. His humor helped with such a late class.
- Occupational Therapist, BLS for Healthcare Providers participant
All was a great review and a lot of great information was presented. Presentation was very interesting!
- RN, PHTLS Provider participant
Very informative! Well Put Together!
- Paramedic, ACLS for Experienced Providers participant
Great instructor. Sense of humor and kept our attention.
- C.N.A., BLS for Healthcare Providers participant
Adam—Thank you so much for a great learning experience.
- RN, ACLS Provider Renewal participant
Great instructor, it made the time go much faster, effective teaching.
- LPN, ACLS Renewal Participant
Brenda was wonderful! Very informative and knew the material well. Great instructor.
- Nursing Student, ACLS Participant
Instructors spoke clearly and effectively made application of the skills presented. Easy.
- Nursing Student, BLS for Healthcare Providers Participant