Click a course below to learn more about that course.
This calendar lists all of the courses taught on each day of the month.
Click any course abbreviation to see the times and locations for that course type on that day.
Courses with a line through will occur but are full or have passed. No more registrations for these courses can be made.
*Click anywhere to continue*
Tue, Jun 02, 2020 10:00 am - 11:00 am
and 0 more days
Convenient & comfortable to complete in our office with the team. Thanks!
- Dentist, BLS for Healthcare Providers & ACLS participant
I learned a lot from this class, especially for infant and child . . . more than previous class and will recommend this instructor to anyone.
- RN, BLS for Healthcare Providers participant
Great Job, Adam! Real-life scenarios and awesome job on the mega-codes.
- Assistant Fire Chief/Paramedic, ACLS Renewal Participant
Thanks. Very informative. I hope I will never have to use what I have learned but I feel prepared should I have to!
- Attorney, Heartsaver CPR/AED Participant
Good class, knowledgeable instructor, easy to understand and put into practice, organized.
- CCRN, ACLS Provider Renewal Participant
Thank you for keeping it relatively low-key. I felt like it was easier to go through the particular algorithms because of the complexity of the cases as well. Would recommend to others. Thanks!
- Resident Physician, ACLS Provider Recognition Participant
Well organized and to the point. Best CPR refresher I’ve had in 15 years as an EMT.
- EMT, BLS for Healthcare Providers participant
Presenters were both very knowledgeable about the materials presented.
- RN, AMLS Provider participant
Able to quickly enroll. Thank you!
- Occupational Therapist, BLS for Healthcare Providers participant
Great course—to the point—easy to understand.
- Nursing Student, BLS for Healthcare Providers participant
I enjoyed the instructor; repeating things twice helped in remembering things easier.
- C.N.A., BLS for Healthcare Providers participant
Very enjoyable, thanks!
- Paramedic, ACLS for Experienced Providers participant
Great class. Instructor interacted with class very well.
- Neighborhood Services Director, Heartsaver CPR/AED participant
It was a very informative and hands-on class. Instructions were clear and will be helpful.
- Child care specialist, Heartsaver CPR/AED participant
Adam made learning BLS fun, was very entertaining and kept the class moving at a good pace.
- Nursing Student, ACLS Participant