Fulfills required training by State of Wisconsin DHS 83.20,as required by the Division of Quality Assurance, Bureau of Assisted Living.
3 hours, including presentation and written test.
Staff of: Adult Day Care (ADC), Adult Family Home (AFH), Assisted Living Facility (ALF), Residential Care Apartment Complexes (RCAC), or Community Based Residential Facility (CBRF).
Custom class: $60
Scheduled class: $100
Click a course to the right or narrow by location on our registration page.
No upcoming dates set. Contact APHE to express interest in this course.
Easy to schedule, many available classes, great price—probably the best ACLS renewal I have taken!
- RN, ACLS renewal participant
A great course! I would recommend this course and instructor to anyone.
- RN/NP Student, PALS Provider Recognition participant
Friendly environment. Love the website.
- Paramedic, PALS Provider Renewal participant
Adam displays a very clear-cut standard class. I would be interested in taking future courses.
- C.N.A., BLS for Healthcare Providers participant
I plan on taking this course when I need to re-certify.
- Dental Hygienist, BLS for Healthcare Providers participant
Class was very enjoyable.
- RN, ACLS Provider Renewal participant
I have had several CPR classes spaced over many years. This was the VERY BEST and thoroughly explained one of ALL. Thank you so much!
- RN, BLS for Healthcare Providers participant
Great availability of when classes are offered and when. Not the elite ‘do it only when we offer it.’
- RN, PALS Provider Recognition participant
Very useful information effectively taught and clearly presented.
- Public Health Nurse, BLS for Healthcare Providers participant
I liked the instructor’s style of teaching. It kept us alert and paying attention!
- Nursing student, BLS for Healthcare Providers participant
Instructor very nice, helpful & willing to answer questions, take time to display etc...
- Pharmacist, BLS for Healthcare Providers Participant
Really learned a lot - felt comfortable with the material even after two days. Teaching style was effective and interactive. Both instructors were very helpful, clear and approchable. Sometimes went a little fast and difficult to keep up with at times, but always clarified afterwards.
- CNA, BLS for Healthcare Providers Participant
Great course. It was interesting and will come in very handy while training and learning to become a nurse.
- Nursing Student, BLS for Healthcare Providers Participant
Instructor was great and her knowledge is great too! I would reccomend this course to anyone who wants to learn CPR.
- Medical Assistant, BLS for Healthcare Providers Participant