The lecture portions provided great in-depth information that was then applied to real life scenarios, which helped with comprehension and absorption of the material.
- EMT, AMLS Participant
The instructor was very pleasant and professional. He kept the course/class interesting. I would recommend him and this class.
- Heartsaver CPR/AED Participant
Very clear, efficient, and informative. Great class!
- Nursing Student, BLS for Healthcare Provider Renewal Participant
Good training. Appreciate the teaching and hands-on time.
- Resident Physician, ACLS Provider Recognition participant
Great course and instructor!
- Nurse Anesthetist, PALS Provider Renewal participant
Excellent Course! I was worried after not taking CPR for 10 years, but this course was well taught and easy to follow.
- RN, BLS for Healthcare Providers participant
It was recommended to take ‘Adam’s Class’ because he was a very good teacher and taught us in a way that helped us remember what was important to know—made it simplified—I would like to see Adam available to teach all of our ACLS/PALS/CPR classes.
- Emergency Department RN, ACLS Provider Recognition participant
I plan on taking this course when I need to re-certify.
- Dental Hygienist, BLS for Healthcare Providers participant
Great availability of when classes are offered and when. Not the elite ‘do it only when we offer it.’
- RN, PALS Provider Recognition participant
Very informative and to the point.
- Nursing student, BLS for Healthcare Providers participant
Very informative, liked performing with the video. Atmosphere was nice and relaxed.
- MD, BLS for Healthcare Providers participant
Brenda did an excellent job in teaching the class. Very professional.
- Nursing Student, PALS Participant
Instructors had an easy and understandable style, lots of reviewing which was helpful. And she was friendly and personable.
- PA, ECG Course Participant