Much better than past dry courses.
- Dental Assistant, BLS for Healthcare Providers participant
Convenient, good price, needed ACLS cert.
- Resident Physician, ACLS recognition participant
Adam is thorough and entertaining. Course moved along, but not rushed. Instructor made sure everyone knows how to perform skills.
- Maintenance worker, Heartsaver CPR/AED Participant
Adam was fantastic. I will call him for future trainings!
- Group Home Director, Heartsaver CPR/AED/First Aid Participant
Helpful part of program was mostly everything! A lot of info that you forget, a lot of refreshing of memory.
- Paramedic, PHTLS Provider Participant
I thought the low pressure approach to the course was a better one since it can be intimidating.
- Resident Physician, ACLS Provider Recognition Participant
Very good course.
- RN, ACLS Provider Renewal Participant
Adam has an amazing ability to break down complex information and teach it to others in a meaningful way. He is the best of the best instructors.
- Nurse Practitioner, BLS for Healthcare Providers & ACLS Recognition Provider participant
You both kept it upbeat and interesting—easy to follow. Very useful—made you think through the complete scenario.
- RN, AMLS Provider participant
Very satisfied. I took this course because I was last ACLS certified some 10 years ago. I was impressed with Adam’s knowledge, patience, and didactic skills.
- MD (Intensivist), ACLS Provider Recognition participant
Best CPR course I have taken.
- RN, BLS for Healthcare Providers participant
I enjoyed the relaxed nature of the course, yet the instructor gave realistic information for my use. Very well done.
- Chiropractor, BLS for Healthcare Providers participant
Very informative and to the point.
- Nursing student, BLS for Healthcare Providers participant
Better than any CPR course I have ever taken—to the point!
- C.N.A., BLS for Healthcare Providers participant
Adam made learning BLS fun, was very entertaining and kept the class moving at a good pace.
- Nursing Student, ACLS Participant