American Heart Association® (AHA) eCard Information
Thank you for participating in an AHA class with APHE!
- All certification cards for AHA classes are now electronic cards, or eCards. Nothing is sent via USPS.
- Personal email addresses have fewer filters so you have a higher likelihood of receiving your eCard.
- Within 10 business days, your eCard is issued to the email address that you provide when signing into your class.
- For an extra fee, you can get your card by the next business day after your class. Please contact us for this.
If you do not receive your card:
1. Please check your SPAM or TRASH in your email to make sure that the eCard did not filter to one of these folders. This is the most likely cause.
2. Contact us to verify that your email was spelled correctly.
3. You may be asked to provide a different email to receive your eCard.
To Retrieve Your eCard
2. Click the button in the email to launch the AHA® eCard website.
3. Confirm your contact information.
4. Create a security question and answer.
5. Complete survey questions.
6. Your eCard will be displayed for you to save, email, or print.
You will have access to your eCard via the link provided for the entire two years you are certified.
If you have Already Retrieved Your eCard:
You can also go to www.heart.org/cpr/mycards to search for your card with your name and email address.
If you need further assistance, please contact us.