The Advanced EMT continuing education is designed to fulfill Wisconsin CEU requirements for the Wisconsin AEMT. This program uses didactic, practical, and discussion driven programs to give providers the required continuing education hours.
Current Advanced EMT license
Emergency Medical Technicians (Advanced) or Intermediate Technicians.
Click a course to the right or narrow by location on our registration page.
No upcoming dates set. Contact APHE to express interest in this course.
I learned more than I ever have before at a CPR course. It was helpful to start with compressions and add to that. I also thought the filmstrip was helpful to see and watch as you practiced.
- RN, BLS for Healthcare Providers participant
Convenience, small class size, non-tech college, instructor understands my work environment. Keep up the good work!
- RN, ACLS recognition participant
Great Job, Adam! Real-life scenarios and awesome job on the mega-codes.
- Assistant Fire Chief/Paramedic, ACLS Renewal Participant
Good class, knowledgeable instructor, easy to understand and put into practice, organized.
- CCRN, ACLS Provider Renewal Participant
Thanks again for teaching the ACLS course. Your mix of humor, in-depth background knowledge, and experience made for an enjoyable course that helped build confidence in my ability to run a code. I definitely feel ready...Thanks!
- Emergency Medicine Resident Physician, ACLS Provider Recognition Provider
Excellent. Thank you!
- RT/Director of Respiratory Department, ACLS Provider Recognition participant
It was recommended to take ‘Adam’s Class’ because he was a very good teacher and taught us in a way that helped us remember what was important to know—made it simplified—I would like to see Adam available to teach all of our ACLS/PALS/CPR classes.
- Emergency Department RN, ACLS Provider Recognition participant
Easy to enroll, practical teaching approach, with real scenarios and examples.
- Paramedic/Deputy Director of Operations, ACLS Provider Renewal participant
Great instructor, fun course. Learned a lot!
- Nursing Student, BLS for Healthcare Providers participant
Really made me think—great information!
- RN, PHTLS Provider participant
Very well done. Very pleased. I’ve taken this four times before, although not for 10 years. This was best presentation I’ve had.
- Public Health Nurse, BLS for Healthcare Providers participant
Instructor was very helpful in explaining, and we had a lot of hands-on and discussion.
- Elementary School teacher, Heartsaver CPR/AED/First Aid participant
This is by far the best CPR class I have ever taken. Very informational. Great job!
- Child care specialist, Heartsaver CPR/AED participant
Very helpful information on the new changes. Explained things in a simple manner - easy to understand.
- APNP, PALS Participant
She was great at reviewing the important facts so we all could remember them. I enjoyed that she asked us questions about the techniques as opposed to just spitting out information. Helped me remember it a lot easier.
- RT Student, PALS Participant