Prepares instructors to teach NAEMT Advanced Medical Life Support Course.
Six hours, with a DVD presentation, practical application, and written test. Must also complete separately scheduled monitoring to prove competency with presentation skills and group leadership skills.
Current AMLS Provider
Health care providers, who must have a credential documenting current AMLS provider certification.
If you do not have a textbook you will have to purchase one through APHE at checkout.
The textbook for each course is required at the course. If you do not have a textbook at the course, you will be expected to purchase one from the instructor.
Click a course to the right or narrow by location on our registration page.
No upcoming dates set. Contact APHE to express interest in this course.
Instructor was clear and easy to understand. He made the course enjoyable. Very willing to work with dates to schedule course and come to our office.
- Dental hygienist, BLS for Healthcare Providers participant
The instructor was very knowledgeable of the info taught and made the material easy to understand.
- RN, ACLS recognition participant
Nice Job Adam, I have heard from my staff in ACD that the [ACLS] classes have gone very well. Thanks for helping us out.
- Cardiac Care Unit Nurse Educator
Close to home, good hours.
- Resident Physician, ACLS Provider Recognition Participant
Very clear, efficient, and informative. Great class!
- Nursing Student, BLS for Healthcare Provider Renewal Participant
Adam geared the course to us at the surgery center.
- RN, PALS Provider Recognition participant
Very good class—simple to remember when under stress.
- Public Health RN, BLS for Healthcare Providers participant
Adam was a GREAT instructor!!
- CCRN/Unit Supervisor, ACLS Provider Renewal participant
Instructor was helpful with great insights—greatly appreciated! She took the time to make sure you understood.
- RN, BLS for Healthcare Providers participant
Well Done! I am confident in my skills. The course was effective and enjoyable.
- Nursing Student, BLS for Healthcare Providers participant
Very informative and to the point.
- Nursing student, BLS for Healthcare Providers participant
I was so comfortable and able to feel confident. Adam was wonderful. I never felt like I couldn’t ask a question, even if it seemed dumb.
- RN, ACLS Provider Recognition participant
I am staff at several hospitals; however I choose to take this class through APHE because I learn more and can apply what I learn clinically. After all these years, finally a re-certification that is enjoyable!
- RN, ACLS Renewal Participant
Both instructors were very knowledgeable and helpful and made sure that all students were comfortable and competent with the material. They also were very patient and thorough with all students during simulation . Overall a great course!
- CNA, BLS for Healthcare Providers Participant