Prepares instructors to teach NAEMT Advanced Medical Life Support Course.
Six hours, with a DVD presentation, practical application, and written test. Must also complete separately scheduled monitoring to prove competency with presentation skills and group leadership skills.
Current AMLS Provider
Health care providers, who must have a credential documenting current AMLS provider certification.
If you do not have a textbook you will have to purchase one through APHE at checkout.
The textbook for each course is required at the course. If you do not have a textbook at the course, you will be expected to purchase one from the instructor.
Click a course to the right or narrow by location on our registration page.
No upcoming dates set. Contact APHE to express interest in this course.
Fri, Jun 18, 2021 10:00 am - 11:00 am
and 0 more days
Refresher course. Lots has changed since I last took it. I'm glad I did! Both Nikki & Adam were very knowledgeable and helpful. Good job!
- Librarian, Heartsaver CPR/AED Participant
The instructor made this class easy to understand; very quiet and relaxed environment great for learning. Great explanation of science and why we do what we do—Great!
- RN, ACLS Provider Recognition Participant
Adam was very knowledgeable.
- Resident Physician, ACLS Provider Recognition participant
Instructor has a good sense of humor.
- Pharmacist, BLS for Healthcare Providers participant
Nicely relayed and thorough review of the material. Very painless!
- Pediatrician, BLS for Healthcare Providers participant
Presenters were both very knowledgeable about the materials presented.
- RN, AMLS Provider participant
Loved the format—more involving for all!
- Paramedic, ACLS for Experienced Providers participant
[Instructor] Very willing to answer questions, never made you feel less of a person for asking.
- C.N.A., BLS for Healthcare Providers participant
Nice balance of material and humor. Thanks!
- Emergency Room RN, ACLS Provider Renewal participant
Great job! Enjoyed the course!
- Paramedic, BLS for Healthcare Providers participant
Compression emphasis was good. Presenter kept things moving and fun.
- Librarian, Heartsaver CPR/AED participant
Good background information on CPR. Instructor was very knowledgeable about the different and new techniques and gave good examples.
- Dental Hygienist, BLS for Healthcare Providers participant