The 12 lead ECG Interpretation course reviews the basic of 3 lead ECG and introduces 12 lead ECG placement and interpretation.
8 hours, including presentation, practical application, and rhythm interpretation.
Current 3 Lead ECG Knowledge
Any health care provider who may place electrodes for 12 lead ECG or review rhythms.
If you do not have a textbook you will have to purchase one through APHE at checkout.
The textbook for each course is required at the course. If you do not have a textbook at the course, you will be expected to purchase one from the instructor.
Click a course to the right or narrow by location on our registration page.
No upcoming dates set. Contact APHE to express interest in this course.
Very low pressure situation; felt comfortable.
- RN, BLS for Healthcare Providers participant
Speaker was very animated which made a more relaxed atmosphere that was conducive to learning.
- Heartsaver CPR/AED Participant
Great program, great instructors.
- EMT, PHTLS Provider Participant
Great job! Much better than my previous ACLS course.
- RN, ACLS Provider Renewal Participant
Thank you—this was wonderful!
- Nurse Practitioner, ACLS & BLS for Healthcare Providers Recognition participant
Adam is very knowledgeable and professional—thanks!
- RN, ACLS Provider Renewal participant
Adam has an amazing ability to break down complex information and teach it to others in a meaningful way. He is the best of the best instructors.
- Nurse Practitioner, BLS for Healthcare Providers & ACLS Recognition Provider participant
I plan on taking this course when I need to re-certify.
- Dental Hygienist, BLS for Healthcare Providers participant
Adam was a GREAT instructor!!
- CCRN/Unit Supervisor, ACLS Provider Renewal participant
Adam was very nice and made everyone feel very comfortable. Learned a lot.
- RN, ACLS Provider Recognition participant
Very informative! Well Put Together!
- Paramedic, ACLS for Experienced Providers participant
It was very easy to follow along and it was educational. Thank you once again for understanding the situation about the different course mix up. I appreciate it.
- Nursing Student, PALS Participant
I was very pleased with this course and found it more helpful then the courses I recieved during pharmacy school.
- Pharmacist, BLS for Healthcare Providers Participant
Adam was very engaging and knowledgeable. Enjoyed the class.
- APNP, PALS Participant