The Coaching the Emergency Vehicle Operator™ (CEVO) courses for ambulance, fire and police personnel quickly became accepted as standards in driver training for these fields. Completion card provided.
Six hours for recognition or renewal, with presentation, lecture, practical application, and written test.
Valid drivers license
Emergency responders, such as EMTs, paramedics, firefighters, and police officers.
The textbook pictured below is the required version for this course. If your textbook does not look like the one below, you will have to purchase the appropriate textbook through APHE at checkout.
The textbook for each course is required at the course. If you do not have a textbook at the course, you will be expected to purchase one from the instructor.
Click a course to the right or narrow by location on our registration page.
No upcoming dates set. Contact APHE to express interest in this course.
Adam is thorough and entertaining. Course moved along, but not rushed. Instructor made sure everyone knows how to perform skills.
- Maintenance worker, Heartsaver CPR/AED Participant
Course was conducted very professionally; learned some new information. Thanks!
- MD, ACLS Provider Renewal Participant
Instructor was very knowledgeable.
- RN, ACLS Provider Recognition Participant
Very easy to follow and understand. Great insight on the subject.
- Advanced EMT, PHTLS Provider Participant
Megacode is invaluable!
- Resident Physician, ACLS Provider Recognition Participant
Adam was a great instructor and took his time explaining and showing us the step by step instructions for CPR. He was also great at answering questions and making the class laid back as well as very informative.
- C.N.A., BLS for Healthcare Providers participant
Convenient. The area tech schools cater to fire departments and not to private providers. APHE works out well.
- Critical Care Paramedic, ACLS Provider Renewal participant
Great course—to the point—easy to understand.
- Nursing Student, BLS for Healthcare Providers participant
- Paramedic, ACLS for Experienced Providers participant
It was a very informative and hands-on class. Instructions were clear and will be helpful.
- Child care specialist, Heartsaver CPR/AED participant
Instructor was great!
- RN, ACLS Provider Renewal participant
Very informative, liked performing with the video. Atmosphere was nice and relaxed.
- MD, BLS for Healthcare Providers participant
Great instructor, it made the time go much faster, effective teaching.
- LPN, ACLS Renewal Participant
Instructor was very good. Kept the flow of the course well. Had stories that kept the class interesting.
- Medical Assistant, BLS for Healthcare Providers Participant