AHA Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (ACLS)
08:00 AM to 04:00 PM
Day 2: 08:00 AM to 04:00 PM
The staff at our Ambulatory Surgery Center request Adam for ALL of our BCLS, ACLS, PALS, etc. classes. Adam adapts the classes to meet the specific needs of our center. He makes certification fun and easy to understand. Even for classes which are voluntary for the staff...'I'll take the class if Adam is the instructor' is always the reply. Adam is rated A+++++ by ALL of our employees.
- Education Nurse, Wisconsin Surgery Center
Very well done. Very pleased. I’ve taken this four times before . . . This was best presentation I’ve had.
- 9-1-1 Dispatcher, Heartsaver CPR/AED Participant
Very, very good!
- Nurse Practitioner, ACLS Provider Recognition participant
- RN, ACLS Provider Recognition participant
Adam was a GREAT instructor!!
- CCRN/Unit Supervisor, ACLS Provider Renewal participant
Excellent instructors, very knowledgeable, and learned a lot!
- RN, ACLS Provider Renewal participant
Very knowledgeable instructor—great stories!
- Paramedic, PHTLS Provider participant
Instructor was very helpful in explaining, and we had a lot of hands-on and discussion.
- Elementary School teacher, Heartsaver CPR/AED/First Aid participant
Instructors were able to organize a new location in a timely manner and communicated changes in course well [following course cancellation due to H1N1 concerns at a location]. Hard class but instructor made it easy to understand. Thanks!
- RN, PALS Provider Recognition participant
Instructor knowledgeable and personable.
- Athletic Trainer, BLS for Healthcare Providers participant
Wendy explained cpr clearly and made the course easy to remember.
- CNA, BLS for Healthcare Providers Participant
- Medical Assistant, BLS for Healthcare Providers Participant