AHA Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (ACLS)
08:00 AM to 04:00 PM
Day 2: 08:00 AM to 03:00 PM
The lecture portions provided great in-depth information that was then applied to real life scenarios, which helped with comprehension and absorption of the material.
- EMT, AMLS Participant
Presentation always interesting. Information nicely relayed to class.
- Paramedic, PHTLS Provider Participant
Very good course.
- RN, ACLS Provider Renewal Participant
Excellent & Accommodating!
- PA, BLS for Healthcare Providers participant
Excellent comments and discussion during course. Loved all the questions—helps you think critically about what you are doing. Extremely convenient.
- RN, BLS for Healthcare Providers participant
Adam was great—excellent instructor. Made me and class feel at ease and comfortable.
- PA, ACLS Provider Recognition participant
I loved the course! Would take it with APHE again.
- RN, ACLS Provider Recognition participant
I liked the instructor’s style of teaching. It kept us alert and paying attention!
- Nursing student, BLS for Healthcare Providers participant
I thought the instructors did a great job. Very knowledgeable and helpful. Gave some really good pointers and can honestly say I am glad I took the full course. Learned a lot.
- RT Student, ECG Course Participant
Thank you! I appreciate the real world scenarios that were discussed during class and the time to practice.
- NP Student, ACLS Participant
She was great at reviewing the important facts so we all could remember them. I enjoyed that she asked us questions about the techniques as opposed to just spitting out information. Helped me remember it a lot easier.
- RT Student, PALS Participant
Thank you Nikki very much for clear simple review and instruction. I was at first nervous about the class.
- NP Student, BLS for Healthcare Providers Participant
- Medical Assistant, BLS for Healthcare Providers Participant