AHA Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (ACLS)
08:00 AM to 04:00 PM
Day 2: 08:00 AM to 03:00 PM
Adam, you made it fun. I learned new things. I got it! Thanks!
- RN, ACLS renewal participant
Very informational and educating course.
- RN, BLS for Healthcare Providers participant
Speaker was very animated which made a more relaxed atmosphere that was conducive to learning.
- Heartsaver CPR/AED Participant
Course was conducted very professionally; learned some new information. Thanks!
- MD, ACLS Provider Renewal Participant
Thank you for keeping it relatively low-key. I felt like it was easier to go through the particular algorithms because of the complexity of the cases as well. Would recommend to others. Thanks!
- Resident Physician, ACLS Provider Recognition Participant
I learned many new things today.
- RN, ACLS Provider Renewal participant
Good Course—Adam made it non-stressful.
- NP, ACLS Provider Renewal participant
Great course! Adam was great!
- RN, ACLS Provider Recognition participant
Very enjoyable, thanks!
- Paramedic, ACLS for Experienced Providers participant
This course was incredibly helpful and useful. The instructor was very helpful with correcting us and helping with the proper form!
- Nursing Student, BLS for Healthcare Providers participant
Adam and Nicole are very knowledgeable. I learned a lot & made to feel comfortable during session. Had fun while learning. Would reccomend to any one needing to take class.
- Respiratory Therapist, PALS Renewal Participant
I really enjoyed the CPR class. My instructor really made this experience fun and I learned a lot.
- Pharmacy Student, BLS for Healthcare Participant
She was great at reviewing the important facts so we all could remember them. I enjoyed that she asked us questions about the techniques as opposed to just spitting out information. Helped me remember it a lot easier.
- RT Student, PALS Participant
- LPN, ACLS Renewal Participant