Fri, Jun 18, 2021 10:00 am - 11:00 am
and 0 more days
Adam is excellent! Huge asset to your class.
- 4th year Medical Student, ACLS recognition participant
Good instructor. Thorough, yet enjoyable. Would recommend this course.
- Physician, ACLS Renewal Participant
Review of everything, plus learning new ‘tricks’ for assessments and remembering GCS. Overall, a great course. Remembered a lot and hand many skills reinforced. Thanks, Adam!
- Paramedic, PHTLS Provider Participant
The instructor was very knowledgeable and communicated the information in an interesting manner. I really enjoyed this class although it was required of me. I would recommend this course to others.
- Emergency Department RN, ACLS Provider Renewal participant
It was recommended to take ‘Adam’s Class’ because he was a very good teacher and taught us in a way that helped us remember what was important to know—made it simplified—I would like to see Adam available to teach all of our ACLS/PALS/CPR classes.
- Emergency Department RN, ACLS Provider Recognition participant
Thanks for a great class!
- C.N.A., BLS for Healthcare Providers participant
Adam was very nice and made everyone feel very comfortable. Learned a lot.
- RN, ACLS Provider Recognition participant
Thank you for making it interesting and adding humor.
- PA, ACLS Provider Recognition participant
Compression emphasis was good. Presenter kept things moving and fun.
- Librarian, Heartsaver CPR/AED participant
Very useful information effectively taught and clearly presented.
- Public Health Nurse, BLS for Healthcare Providers participant
I liked the instructor’s style of teaching. It kept us alert and paying attention!
- Nursing student, BLS for Healthcare Providers participant
The instructor was very good. She was very knowledgeable.
- Nursing Student, ACLS Participant