|Red Cross CPR/AED RC-AED (RC-AED)||$75||$75||4 hours||4 hours||None||N/A||$15|
|Red Cross First Aid/CPR/AED RC-CAFA (RC-CAFA)||$100||$100||6 hours||6 hours||None||N/A||$15|
|Red Cross First Aid RC-FA (RC-FA)||$65||$65||4 hours||4 hours||None||N/A||$15|
Great Job, Adam! Real-life scenarios and awesome job on the mega-codes.
- Assistant Fire Chief/Paramedic, ACLS Renewal Participant
Adam rocks like you wouldn’t believe. If I ever code I want him. Great instruction style, easy to learn.
- 4th year Medical Student, ACLS Recognition Provider participant
Thanks for the great info! You did a great job!
- RN, ACLS Provider Recognition Participant
- Intermediate, PALS Provider Renewal Participant
Good information, delivered clearly. Thanks!
- RN, BLS for Healthcare Providers participant
Adam was a great instructor and took his time explaining and showing us the step by step instructions for CPR. He was also great at answering questions and making the class laid back as well as very informative.
- C.N.A., BLS for Healthcare Providers participant
Instructor very knowledgeable/personable.
- RN, ACLS Provider Renewal participant
Adam’s way of teaching makes the information more memorable and fun.
- Intermediate, PHTLS Provider participant
Excellent lecture, excellent speakers. Perfect!
- Paramedic, ACLS for Experienced Providers participant
Speaker was very animated which made a more relaxed atmosphere that was conducive to learning.
- Heartsaver CPR/AED participant
This was my first time taking ACLS, and I learned a lot! Thank you, Adam!
- RN, ACLS Provider Recognition participant
I am staff at several hospitals; however I choose to take this class through APHE because I learn more and can apply what I learn clinically. After all these years, finally a re-certification that is enjoyable!
- RN, ACLS Renewal Participant
Really learned a lot - felt comfortable with the material even after two days. Teaching style was effective and interactive. Both instructors were very helpful, clear and approchable. Sometimes went a little fast and difficult to keep up with at times, but always clarified afterwards.
- CNA, BLS for Healthcare Providers Participant