|Red Cross Adult & Pediatric CPR AED (RC-AED)||$75||$75||4 hours||4 hours||None||N/A||$15|
|Red Cross Adult & Pediatric CPR AED & First Aid (RC-CAFA)||$100||$100||6 hours||6 hours||None||N/A||$15|
|Red Cross First Aid (RC-FA)||$65||$65||4 hours||4 hours||None||N/A||$15|
Thu, Mar 11, 2021 06:00 pm - 10:00 pm
and 0 more days
Instructor was clear and easy to understand. He made the course enjoyable. Very willing to work with dates to schedule course and come to our office.
- Dental hygienist, BLS for Healthcare Providers participant
Enjoyed this course, you made it less stressful, which made it an awesome experience and easier for me to learn. Thank you so much!
- RN, ACLS Provider Recognition Participant
Thanks again for teaching the ACLS course. Your mix of humor, in-depth background knowledge, and experience made for an enjoyable course that helped build confidence in my ability to run a code. I definitely feel ready...Thanks!
- Emergency Medicine Resident Physician, ACLS Provider Recognition Provider
It was required, but I enjoyed it thoroughly!
- Resident Physician, ACLS Provider Recognition participant
Nikki was great! She delivered extremely valuable information that I was unaware of in other CPR courses. I really enjoyed the class.
- RN, BLS for Healthcare Providers participant
Enjoyed course. Instructor made it fun and it was easier to comprehend. The instructor made the hands-on seem more practical than courses I have taken before.
- BLS for Healthcare Providers participant
Fantastic and constant forward movement.
- C.N.A., BLS for Healthcare Providers participant
Recommended by doctors and nurses. Thanks! Definitely refer others and come back for more education.
- MD, ACLS Provider Renewal participant
Convenient location [in Green Bay area].
- Nursing Student, BLS for Healthcare Providers participant
The presentation was very informative. The instructors showed enthusiasm. This course would be useful to any hospital emergency room staff.
- RN, PHTLS Provider participant
Very relatable and practical information. Good presenter.
- High school principal, Heartsaver CPR/AED participant
Very well done. Very pleased. I’ve taken this four times before, although not for 10 years. This was best presentation I’ve had.
- Public Health Nurse, BLS for Healthcare Providers participant
This course was wonderful. I appreciate how relaxed but effective it was. Thanks for letting me reschedule. I will definitely come back if I take other courses. Great class overall!
- RN, ACLS Provider Recognition participant
Very informative, liked performing with the video. Atmosphere was nice and relaxed.
- MD, BLS for Healthcare Providers participant
The class was fun and the video and demonstrations made it easier to learn. The instructor knew her information very well and was able to answer any questions.
- CNA, BLS for Healthcare Providers Participant