|Red Cross CPR/AED RC-AED (RC-AED)||$75||$75||4 hours||4 hours||None||N/A||$15|
|Red Cross First Aid/CPR/AED RC-CAFA (RC-CAFA)||$100||$100||6 hours||6 hours||None||N/A||$15|
|Red Cross First Aid RC-FA (RC-FA)||$65||$65||4 hours||4 hours||None||N/A||$15|
Convenient, good price, needed ACLS cert.
- Resident Physician, ACLS recognition participant
Needed to take BLS course & APHE had courses available; very flexible with scheduling.
- RN, BLS for Healthcare Providers participant
Excellent delivery, presentation of materials, and information.
- RN, ACLS renewal participant
Presentation always interesting. Information nicely relayed to class.
- Paramedic, PHTLS Provider Participant
Well done. I actually prefer Angie’s way of thinking through algorithms better than algorithms themselves.
- Resident Physician, ACLS Provider Recognition Participant
Adam, everyone has been raving about your classes. I am looking forward to attending myself.
- QA Coordinator/Policy Coordinator, Paramedic
I like the combo of videos, quiz, discussion, and practice—it keeps things interesting.
- RN, ACLS Provider Recognition participant
Nicely relayed and thorough review of the material. Very painless!
- Pediatrician, BLS for Healthcare Providers participant
Material well-summarize with key teaching point identified—excellent!
- Emergency Medicine Physician, ACLS Provider Renewal participant
I feel confident should a situation arise to perform CPR. Everything was very clear and easy to understand.
- Nursing Student, BLS for Healthcare Providers participant
Good Course—Adam made it non-stressful.
- NP, ACLS Provider Renewal participant
Instructors were able to organize a new location in a timely manner and communicated changes in course well [following course cancellation due to H1N1 concerns at a location]. Hard class but instructor made it easy to understand. Thanks!
- RN, PALS Provider Recognition participant
Great instructor. Sense of humor and kept our attention.
- C.N.A., BLS for Healthcare Providers participant
Excellent instructor—really enjoyed it!
- RN, ACLS Provider Renewal participant
Thank you Nikki very much for clear simple review and instruction. I was at first nervous about the class.
- NP Student, BLS for Healthcare Providers Participant