|Red Cross CPR/AED RC-AED (RC-AED)||$75||$75||4 hours||4 hours||None||N/A||$15|
|Red Cross First Aid/CPR/AED RC-CAFA (RC-CAFA)||$100||$100||6 hours||6 hours||None||N/A||$15|
|Red Cross First Aid RC-FA (RC-FA)||$65||$65||4 hours||4 hours||None||N/A||$15|
Review of everything, plus learning new ‘tricks’ for assessments and remembering GCS. Overall, a great course. Remembered a lot and hand many skills reinforced. Thanks, Adam!
- Paramedic, PHTLS Provider Participant
Like how its taught at a comfortable setting—makes it easier to learn and enjoyable.
- RN, BLS for Healthcare Provider Recognition Participant
I drove 60 miles one way for this class—Adam must be doing something right!
- RN, PALS Provider Recognition participant
Great class! Didn’t just tell us what we needed to know—talked to us, not at us.
- Heartsaver CPR/AED participant
Presenters were both very knowledgeable about the materials presented.
- RN, AMLS Provider participant
Instructors were great!
- RN, ACLS Provider Recognition participant
I liked the course: Nikki is very cool/down to earth.
- C.N.A., BLS for Healthcare Providers participant
Nice balance of material and humor. Thanks!
- Emergency Room RN, ACLS Provider Renewal participant
I thought the course was well-done with a good amount of hands-on practice time.
- LPN, BLS for Healthcare Providers participant
Very informative! Well Put Together!
- Paramedic, ACLS for Experienced Providers participant
Very well done. Very pleased. I’ve taken this four times before, although not for 10 years. This was best presentation I’ve had.
- Public Health Nurse, BLS for Healthcare Providers participant
Great Class—fast with little down time. Would definitely take again here.
- RN, BLS for Healthcare Providers participant
I learned a lot of helpful techniques that I may need in life. Now with this teaching I can save a life.
- CNA, BLS for Healthcare Providers Participant