Please select a course from the list. For more information on each course, select the courses tab on the left side of your screen.
Speaker was very animated which made a more relaxed atmosphere that was conducive to learning.
- Heartsaver CPR/AED Participant
Very important information for knowledge. It will be of great value in my job.
- Paramedic, PHTLS Provider Participant
I was very impressed with how this course was set up and run. Compared to my previous ACLS course with a different group, this allowed for much more time for teaching and discussion. The relaxed atmosphere also was greatly appreciated!
- Resident Physician, ACLS Provider Recognition participant
Nikki was great! She was very informative & friendly.
- Nursing Student, BLS for Healthcare Providers participant
Thanks much. Thanks for the explanations on why we are doing what we do, i.e. abdominal thrusts, chest compressions, etc.
- RN, BLS for Healthcare Providers participant
I thought the course was well-done with a good amount of hands-on practice time.
- LPN, BLS for Healthcare Providers participant
Very knowledgeable instructor—great stories!
- Paramedic, PHTLS Provider participant
Now I’m glad I’ve taken this course, and I realize that it’s helpful for all walks of life. Thanks for the info.
- C.N.A., BLS for Healthcare Providers participant
Thanks so much for the interesting class! I was nervous to take it since I don't have any RN experience yet, but everyone was very friendly and helpful so I was no longer intimidated. Great material, the simple and straightforward way it was presented really made a difference!
- RN, ACLS Provider Recognition Participant
Both instructors were very knowledgeable and helpful and made sure that all students were comfortable and competent with the material. They also were very patient and thorough with all students during simulation . Overall a great course!
- CNA, BLS for Healthcare Providers Participant
Thank you! I appreciate the real world scenarios that were discussed during class and the time to practice.
- NP Student, ACLS Participant
Very pleased with this course.
- LPN, ACLS Renewal Participant