Please select a course from the list. For more information on each course, select the courses tab on the left side of your screen.
Easy to schedule, many available classes, great price—probably the best ACLS renewal I have taken!
- RN, ACLS renewal participant
It was a fun, well-taught course, and for personal satisfaction. This is one course I can take everywhere I go!
- Administrative Assistant, Heartsaver CPR/AED Participant
The staff at our Ambulatory Surgery Center request Adam for ALL of our BCLS, ACLS, PALS, etc. classes. Adam adapts the classes to meet the specific needs of our center. He makes certification fun and easy to understand. Even for classes which are voluntary for the staff...'I'll take the class if Adam is the instructor' is always the reply. Adam is rated A+++++ by ALL of our employees.
- Education Nurse, Wisconsin Surgery Center
Good class, knowledgeable instructor, easy to understand and put into practice, organized.
- CCRN, ACLS Provider Renewal Participant
Instructor was very knowledgeable.
- RN, ACLS Provider Recognition Participant
Very good class—simple to remember when under stress.
- Public Health RN, BLS for Healthcare Providers participant
Material well-summarized with key teaching points identified—excellent!
- RRT, BLS for Healthcare Providers participant
[Instructor] Very willing to answer questions, never made you feel less of a person for asking.
- C.N.A., BLS for Healthcare Providers participant
A totally enjoyable class! The instructor explains things very well and has a great sense of humor.
- RN, BLS for Healthcare Providers participant
Convenient location [in Green Bay area].
- Nursing Student, BLS for Healthcare Providers participant
- CRNA, ACLS Provider Renewal participant
The presentation was very informative. The instructors showed enthusiasm. This course would be useful to any hospital emergency room staff.
- RN, PHTLS Provider participant
I liked that the instructor critiqued us while we were doing it—instead of lining up and ‘passing.’ I wasn’t as nervous and felt I did better.
- Nursing student, BLS for Healthcare Providers participant
Adam—Thank you so much for a great learning experience.
- RN, ACLS Provider Renewal participant