Please select a course from the list. For more information on each course, select the courses tab on the left side of your screen.
Adam rocks like you wouldn’t believe. If I ever code I want him. Great instruction style, easy to learn.
- 4th year Medical Student, ACLS Recognition Provider participant
Great way of presenting material.
- Paramedic, PHTLS Provider Participant
Well done. I actually prefer Angie’s way of thinking through algorithms better than algorithms themselves.
- Resident Physician, ACLS Provider Recognition Participant
Thank you—this was wonderful!
- Nurse Practitioner, ACLS & BLS for Healthcare Providers Recognition participant
[Instructor] Very willing to answer questions, never made you feel less of a person for asking.
- C.N.A., BLS for Healthcare Providers participant
Very satisfied. I took this course because I was last ACLS certified some 10 years ago. I was impressed with Adam’s knowledge, patience, and didactic skills.
- MD (Intensivist), ACLS Provider Recognition participant
Great attentive instructor.
- RN, BLS for Healthcare Providers participant
I thought the course was well-done with a good amount of hands-on practice time.
- LPN, BLS for Healthcare Providers participant
The instructor does a great job of teaching you the same material in different ways. i.e. PR-RR graph very useful, also Atropine 0.5 alive, 1 done! Thank you!
- RN, ACLS Provider Recognition participant
Good approach. Kept it moving along so I didn’t get bored.
- Organ Procurement Coordinator, BLS for Healthcare Providers participant
Very enjoyable, thanks!
- Paramedic, ACLS for Experienced Providers participant
This course was very helpful and informative. The instructor was personable and good at answering questions. Great job! Thank you!
- Nursing Student, BLS for Healthcare Providers participant
Well taught with good baseline information.
- Paramedic, PHTLS Provider participant
Very practical class. Feel efficiently trained.
- High School teacher, Heartsaver CPR/AED/First Aid participant
Wendy explained cpr clearly and made the course easy to remember.
- CNA, BLS for Healthcare Providers Participant