Please select a course from the list. For more information on each course, select the courses tab on the left side of your screen.
Adam was efficient and an extremely effective teacher. He provided examples when appropriate and obviously has a clear understanding of ACLS, BCLS, and EKG.
- 4th year Medical Student, ACLS recognition participant
Instructor was clear and easy to understand. He made the course enjoyable. Very willing to work with dates to schedule course and come to our office.
- Dental hygienist, BLS for Healthcare Providers participant
The lecture portions provided great in-depth information that was then applied to real life scenarios, which helped with comprehension and absorption of the material.
- EMT, AMLS Participant
Excellent instructor, entertaining.
- Resident Physician, ACLS Provider Recognition participant
The instructor was very knowledgeable and communicated the information in an interesting manner. I really enjoyed this class although it was required of me. I would recommend this course to others.
- Emergency Department RN, ACLS Provider Renewal participant
Enjoyed course. Instructor made it fun and it was easier to comprehend. The instructor made the hands-on seem more practical than courses I have taken before.
- BLS for Healthcare Providers participant
- RN, PALS Provider Recognition participant
It was a great class. The instructor knew what he was doing and did a great job of keeping the class fun and informative.
- Nursing Student, BLS for Healthcare Providers participant
Very well done. Very pleased. I’ve taken this four times before, although not for 10 years. This was best presentation I’ve had.
- Public Health Nurse, BLS for Healthcare Providers participant
Very funny! Made it fun!
- Child care specialist, Heartsaver CPR/AED participant
Excellent class, you kept it interesting, allowed side stories, but kept it moving. Thanks!
- Army Healthcare Specialist, BLS for Healthcare Providers participant
Very nicely run. Brenda was thorough yet kept the class going. She was good at involving everyone/getting everyone to participate.
- RT Student, PALS Participant
Thank you! I appreciate the real world scenarios that were discussed during class and the time to practice.
- NP Student, ACLS Participant