Please select a course from the list. For more information on each course, select the courses tab on the left side of your screen.
Adam was an awesome instructor. Very easy to learn from him.
- RN, BLS for Healthcare Providers participant
Adam was fantastic. I will call him for future trainings!
- Group Home Director, Heartsaver CPR/AED/First Aid Participant
Overall, it was a good class—thanks!
- Librarian, Heartsaver CPR/AED Participant
Nice Job Adam, I have heard from my staff in ACD that the [ACLS] classes have gone very well. Thanks for helping us out.
- Cardiac Care Unit Nurse Educator
I was very satisfied with the course and instructor. She was very organized and very thorough. Very willing to take time for questions and make sure everyone understood. Thank you!
- Physician, BLS for Healthcare Provider Recognition Participant
I just wanted to say thank you for the time Adam spent with us and the knowledge he shared. So much has changed since I last taught CPR and I walked away with a dangerously large amount of new knowledge. It was nice to be in a class that was actually enjoyable and I would definitely recommend it to others. Thanks again!
- BLS for Healthcare Providers participant
Adam has an amazing ability to break down complex information and teach it to others in a meaningful way. He is the best of the best instructors.
- Nurse Practitioner, BLS for Healthcare Providers & ACLS Recognition Provider participant
I liked the course—Nikki’s very cool and down to earth.
- CNA, BLS for Healthcare Providers participant
Nikki is very good—knows her stuff and communicates well!
- C.N.A., BLS for Healthcare Providers participant
Nice balance of material and humor. Thanks!
- Emergency Room RN, ACLS Provider Renewal participant
I liked the instructor’s style of teaching. It kept us alert and paying attention!
- Nursing student, BLS for Healthcare Providers participant
Instructor very knowledgeable. Clear and precise.
- RN, ACLS Provider Recognition participant
Thanks so much for the interesting class! I was nervous to take it since I don't have any RN experience yet, but everyone was very friendly and helpful so I was no longer intimidated. Great material, the simple and straightforward way it was presented really made a difference!
- RN, ACLS Provider Recognition Participant
Brenda did an excellent job in teaching the class. Very professional.
- Nursing Student, PALS Participant