Please select a course from the list. For more information on each course, select the courses tab on the left side of your screen.
He made it interesting & fun—not dry.
- LPN, BLS for Healthcare Providers participant
The lecture portions provided great in-depth information that was then applied to real life scenarios, which helped with comprehension and absorption of the material.
- EMT, AMLS Participant
The instructor was very pleasant and professional. He kept the course/class interesting. I would recommend him and this class.
- Heartsaver CPR/AED Participant
The instructor made this class easy to understand; very quiet and relaxed environment great for learning. Great explanation of science and why we do what we do—Great!
- RN, ACLS Provider Recognition Participant
Review of everything, plus learning new ‘tricks’ for assessments and remembering GCS. Overall, a great course. Remembered a lot and hand many skills reinforced. Thanks, Adam!
- Paramedic, PHTLS Provider Participant
Awesome job, Adam. Thanks!
- RN, ACLS Provider Renewal Participant
Instructor clearly knew his stuff. Good scenarios and feedback. I’m a visual/interactive learner—liked the charts.
- RRT, ACLS Provider Recognition Participant
I was very impressed with how this course was set up and run. Compared to my previous ACLS course with a different group, this allowed for much more time for teaching and discussion. The relaxed atmosphere also was greatly appreciated!
- Resident Physician, ACLS Provider Recognition participant
Convenient. The area tech schools cater to fire departments and not to private providers. APHE works out well.
- Critical Care Paramedic, ACLS Provider Renewal participant
You did a wonderful job. I understand everything.
- C.N.A., BLS for Healthcare Providers participant
I have taken other CPR courses (that you did not teach). When I took your course, I feel that I would be able to help someone. Good class!
- Child care specialist, Heartsaver CPR/AED participant
Adam was great—excellent instructor. Made me and class feel at ease and comfortable.
- PA, ACLS Provider Recognition participant
Really learned a lot - felt comfortable with the material even after two days. Teaching style was effective and interactive. Both instructors were very helpful, clear and approchable. Sometimes went a little fast and difficult to keep up with at times, but always clarified afterwards.
- CNA, BLS for Healthcare Providers Participant
The instructor was very good. She was very knowledgeable.
- Nursing Student, ACLS Participant
- LPN, ACLS Renewal Participant