Please select a course from the list. For more information on each course, select the courses tab on the left side of your screen.
Convenience, small class size, non-tech college, instructor understands my work environment. Keep up the good work!
- RN, ACLS recognition participant
Presentation always interesting. Information nicely relayed to class.
- Paramedic, PHTLS Provider Participant
Explanations were very thorough. Used various alternate comparisons to help with those that could not understand. Interesting to listen to & very knowledgeable.
- Advanced EMT, PHTLS Provider Participant
Nice Job Adam, I have heard from my staff in ACD that the [ACLS] classes have gone very well. Thanks for helping us out.
- Cardiac Care Unit Nurse Educator
[A nurse] from the ED went to ACLS this week and gave rave reviews. She said it was very interactive and ‘probably the best ACLS class I have had.’
- Emergency Department Nurse Educator
Class was very helpful and very easy to enroll. Will definitely use this class for my NRP (Neonatal CPR Course). Liked that so many classes are available, frequently, and locally. Thanks! I would not have gotten my renewal on time without you.
- RN, BLS for Healthcare Providers participant
Adam displays a very clear-cut standard class. I would be interested in taking future courses.
- C.N.A., BLS for Healthcare Providers participant
Very good instruction!
- Child Care Specialist, Heartsaver CPR/AED participant
Instructor was great!
- RN, ACLS Provider Renewal participant
I was so comfortable and able to feel confident. Adam was wonderful. I never felt like I couldn’t ask a question, even if it seemed dumb.
- RN, ACLS Provider Recognition participant
I thought the instructors did a great job. Very knowledgeable and helpful. Gave some really good pointers and can honestly say I am glad I took the full course. Learned a lot.
- RT Student, ECG Course Participant
Great class. kept my attention - a lot of good information.
- MD, PALS Renewal Participant
Instructors spoke clearly and effectively made application of the skills presented. Easy.
- Nursing Student, BLS for Healthcare Providers Participant