Please select a course from the list. For more information on each course, select the courses tab on the left side of your screen.
I really enjoyed this class. I'm not going to say that I can save a life, but now I can put forth an effort to try.
- Municipal Fleet Mechanic, Heartsaver CPR/AED Participant
Great instructor, explanation of concepts were great!
- RN, ACLS Provider Recognition Participant
Awesome job, Adam. Thanks!
- RN, ACLS Provider Renewal Participant
- Intermediate, PALS Provider Renewal Participant
Very helpful, good instructors, and efficient.
- Resident Physician, ACLS Provider Recognition participant
Very, very good!
- Nurse Practitioner, ACLS Provider Recognition participant
Good Course—Adam made it non-stressful.
- NP, ACLS Provider Renewal participant
Nikki was a very good instructor. Everything was explained thoroughly. She demonstrated very well.
- C.N.A., BLS for Healthcare Providers participant
It was recommended to take ‘Adam’s Class’ because he was a very good teacher and taught us in a way that helped us remember what was important to know—made it simplified—I would like to see Adam available to teach all of our ACLS/PALS/CPR classes.
- Emergency Department RN, ACLS Provider Recognition participant
Instructor used a good sense of humor to keep the class on track.
- RN, BLS for Healthcare Providers participant
All was a great review and a lot of great information was presented. Presentation was very interesting!
- RN, PHTLS Provider participant
I learned a lot of helpful techniques that I may need in life. Now with this teaching I can save a life.
- CNA, BLS for Healthcare Providers Participant
Instructors had an easy and understandable style, lots of reviewing which was helpful. And she was friendly and personable.
- PA, ECG Course Participant
It was very easy to follow along and it was educational. Thank you once again for understanding the situation about the different course mix up. I appreciate it.
- Nursing Student, PALS Participant