Please select a course from the list. For more information on each course, select the courses tab on the left side of your screen.
Adam Fritsch was very helpful—he kept it interactive, I learned a lot.
- 4th year Medical Student, ACLS recognition participant
All very informative and first time in course so many of these more extreme situations and interventions are unfamiliar.
- EMT, PHTLS Provider Participant
Very well done. Very pleased. I’ve taken this four times before . . . This was best presentation I’ve had.
- 9-1-1 Dispatcher, Heartsaver CPR/AED Participant
Thanks again for teaching the ACLS course. Your mix of humor, in-depth background knowledge, and experience made for an enjoyable course that helped build confidence in my ability to run a code. I definitely feel ready...Thanks!
- Emergency Medicine Resident Physician, ACLS Provider Recognition Provider
Adam, everyone has been raving about your classes. I am looking forward to attending myself.
- QA Coordinator/Policy Coordinator, Paramedic
Nikki is very thorough—she is a very good teacher!
- CNA, BLS for Healthcare Providers participant
Instructor was well versed in BLS. She took breaks throughout the video and used demonstration. Throughout the class, she enforces skills and keeps the class alive.
- C.N.A., BLS for Healthcare Providers participant
Able to quickly enroll. Thank you!
- Occupational Therapist, BLS for Healthcare Providers participant
Excellent instructors, very knowledgeable, and learned a lot!
- RN, ACLS Provider Renewal participant
Very knowledgeable instructor—great stories!
- Paramedic, PHTLS Provider participant
Excellent class. No changes needed.
- RN, ACLS Provider Recognition participant
Very practical class. Feel efficiently trained.
- High School teacher, Heartsaver CPR/AED/First Aid participant
Nikki was very clear about everything she said. I really understood everything.
- CNA, BLS for Healthcare Providers Participant
Very good presentations and practical info and application.
- Medical Assistant, BLS for Healthcare Providers Participant
Instructors spoke clearly and effectively made application of the skills presented. Easy.
- Nursing Student, BLS for Healthcare Providers Participant