Please select a course from the list. For more information on each course, select the courses tab on the left side of your screen.
Tue, Jan 23, 2018 04:30 pm - 05:30 pm
and 0 more days
Much better than past dry courses.
- Dental Assistant, BLS for Healthcare Providers participant
I learned more than I ever have before at a CPR course. It was helpful to start with compressions and add to that. I also thought the filmstrip was helpful to see and watch as you practiced.
- RN, BLS for Healthcare Providers participant
It was a fun, well-taught course, and for personal satisfaction. This is one course I can take everywhere I go!
- Administrative Assistant, Heartsaver CPR/AED Participant
Very enjoyable, better than refresher, and great learning tool! I found it all beneficial!
- EMT, AMLS Participant
Good training. Appreciate the teaching and hands-on time.
- Resident Physician, ACLS Provider Recognition participant
Nicely relayed and thorough review of the material. Very painless!
- Pediatrician, BLS for Healthcare Providers participant
Great class, informal, relaxed—good environment to learn in.
- RN/House Supervisor, ACLS Provider Renewal participant
[Instructor] Very willing to answer questions, never made you feel less of a person for asking.
- C.N.A., BLS for Healthcare Providers participant
Nice balance of material and humor. Thanks!
- Emergency Room RN, ACLS Provider Renewal participant
Very informative and to the point.
- Nursing student, BLS for Healthcare Providers participant
Thank you, Adam!
- High School teacher, Heartsaver CPR/AED/First Aid participant
Adam—Thank you so much for a great learning experience.
- RN, ACLS Provider Renewal participant
Really learned a lot - felt comfortable with the material even after two days. Teaching style was effective and interactive. Both instructors were very helpful, clear and approchable. Sometimes went a little fast and difficult to keep up with at times, but always clarified afterwards.
- CNA, BLS for Healthcare Providers Participant