Please select a course from the list. For more information on each course, select the courses tab on the left side of your screen.
Overall, excellent learning environment and instruction.
- Physician, ACLS Renewal Participant
I really enjoyed this class. I'm not going to say that I can save a life, but now I can put forth an effort to try.
- Municipal Fleet Mechanic, Heartsaver CPR/AED Participant
Review of everything, plus learning new ‘tricks’ for assessments and remembering GCS. Overall, a great course. Remembered a lot and hand many skills reinforced. Thanks, Adam!
- Paramedic, PHTLS Provider Participant
Good training. Appreciate the teaching and hands-on time.
- Resident Physician, ACLS Provider Recognition participant
Great class! Didn’t just tell us what we needed to know—talked to us, not at us.
- Heartsaver CPR/AED participant
Instructor used humor to relax everyone but was able to be serious and get us to focus when needed.
- RN, ACLS Provider Recognition participant
Adam did a great job presenting the material and made the class enjoyable.
- RN, ACLS Provider Renewal participant
Very relatable and practical information. Good presenter.
- High school principal, Heartsaver CPR/AED participant
Great job, efficient!
- RN, BLS for Healthcare Providers participant
Very well done. Very pleased. I’ve taken this four times before, although not for 10 years. This was best presentation I’ve had.
- Public Health Nurse, BLS for Healthcare Providers participant
I liked that the instructor critiqued us while we were doing it—instead of lining up and ‘passing.’ I wasn’t as nervous and felt I did better.
- Nursing student, BLS for Healthcare Providers participant
He was funny and made it easy—thanks!
- C.N.A., BLS for Healthcare Providers participant
Instructor was clear, answered questions so we could understand instructions. Was very knowledgeable and held our attention.
- NP Student, ACLS Participant
Very nicely run. Brenda was thorough yet kept the class going. She was good at involving everyone/getting everyone to participate.
- RT Student, PALS Participant