Please select a course from the list. For more information on each course, select the courses tab on the left side of your screen.
Convenient, good price, needed ACLS cert.
- Resident Physician, ACLS recognition participant
Great job—Everything from initial contact on internet, follow up for start of class, class itself, etc was top notch! Thank you! Great group of instructors!
- Intermediate, PHTLS Provider Participant
Great course—fun practicals.
- Paramedic, PHTLS Provider Participant
Class is very educational. The teacher is knowledgeable.
- Librarian, Heartsaver CPR/AED Participant
Easy to take (location, dates, ease of signing up), and price.
- Resident Physician, ACLS Provider Recognition Participant
Very, very good!
- Nurse Practitioner, ACLS Provider Recognition participant
Adam geared the course to us at the surgery center.
- RN, PALS Provider Recognition participant
Instructor was excellent! Made it entertaining and fun and kept our attention. Good sense of humor and charisma. I learned a lot!
- Heartsaver CPR/AED participant
Good Course—Adam made it non-stressful.
- NP, ACLS Provider Renewal participant
Nikki was great! She was very informative & friendly.
- Nursing Student, BLS for Healthcare Providers participant
Class was very enjoyable.
- RN, ACLS Provider Renewal participant
Very active and lively—explained everything in detail.
- RN, BLS for Healthcare Providers participant
The instructor does a great job of teaching you the same material in different ways. i.e. PR-RR graph very useful, also Atropine 0.5 alive, 1 done! Thank you!
- RN, ACLS Provider Recognition participant
I have taken other CPR courses (that you did not teach). When I took your course, I feel that I would be able to help someone. Good class!
- Child care specialist, Heartsaver CPR/AED participant
Very nicely run. Brenda was thorough yet kept the class going. She was good at involving everyone/getting everyone to participate.
- RT Student, PALS Participant