Please select a course from the list. For more information on each course, select the courses tab on the left side of your screen.
Adam is excellent! Huge asset to your class.
- 4th year Medical Student, ACLS recognition participant
Great program, great instructors.
- EMT, PHTLS Provider Participant
Highly recommend—Adam does a great job speaking concisely regarding ACLS protocol.
- Resident Physician, ACLS Provider Recognition Participant
It was required, but I enjoyed it thoroughly!
- Resident Physician, ACLS Provider Recognition participant
Instructor was excellent! Made it entertaining and fun and kept our attention. Good sense of humor and charisma. I learned a lot!
- Heartsaver CPR/AED participant
I have taken this course 3 times before from other instructors, but I feel like information can get overwhelming. This course really focused on the most important parts, and I feel like I learned something.
- Nursing student, BLS for Healthcare Providers participant
It was recommended to take ‘Adam’s Class’ because he was a very good teacher and taught us in a way that helped us remember what was important to know—made it simplified—I would like to see Adam available to teach all of our ACLS/PALS/CPR classes.
- Emergency Department RN, ACLS Provider Recognition participant
Great instructor, fun course. Learned a lot!
- Nursing Student, BLS for Healthcare Providers participant
Thank you for making it interesting and adding humor.
- PA, ACLS Provider Recognition participant
Adam made the course enjoyable and easier to learn.
- RN, ACLS Provider Recognition participant
Instructor was very helpful in explaining, and we had a lot of hands-on and discussion.
- Elementary School teacher, Heartsaver CPR/AED/First Aid participant
He was funny and made it easy—thanks!
- C.N.A., BLS for Healthcare Providers participant
I thought the instructors did a great job. Very knowledgeable and helpful. Gave some really good pointers and can honestly say I am glad I took the full course. Learned a lot.
- RT Student, ECG Course Participant
Adam made learning BLS fun, was very entertaining and kept the class moving at a good pace.
- Nursing Student, ACLS Participant
Very pleased with this course.
- LPN, ACLS Renewal Participant