Please select a course from the list. For more information on each course, select the courses tab on the left side of your screen.
Adam was efficient and an extremely effective teacher. He provided examples when appropriate and obviously has a clear understanding of ACLS, BCLS, and EKG.
- 4th year Medical Student, ACLS recognition participant
The lecture portions provided great in-depth information that was then applied to real life scenarios, which helped with comprehension and absorption of the material.
- EMT, AMLS Participant
Very well done. Very pleased. I’ve taken this four times before . . . This was best presentation I’ve had.
- 9-1-1 Dispatcher, Heartsaver CPR/AED Participant
Nikki game some good suggestions and scenarios; best pace for class. Angie is good instructor; appreciated the extra effort. Adam very positive.
- RRT, ACLS Provider Recognition Participant
Nicely relayed and thorough review of the material. Very painless!
- Pediatrician, BLS for Healthcare Providers participant
Well organized and to the point. Best CPR refresher I’ve had in 15 years as an EMT.
- EMT, BLS for Healthcare Providers participant
Nikki was great. She was very informative and friendly.
- Nursing Student, BLS for Healthcare Providers participant
Presenters were both very knowledgeable about the materials presented.
- RN, AMLS Provider participant
Great instructor! I learned a lot!
- RN, BLS for Healthcare Providers participant
Very well done. Very pleased. I’ve taken this four times before, although not for 10 years. This was best presentation I’ve had.
- Public Health Nurse, BLS for Healthcare Providers participant
Thanks for the pizza! See you at ACLS.
- RN, PALS Provider Recognition participant
This is by far the best CPR class I have ever taken. Very informational. Great job!
- Child care specialist, Heartsaver CPR/AED participant
Great lessons and new information—no changes.
- C.N.A., BLS for Healthcare Providers participant
I was so comfortable and able to feel confident. Adam was wonderful. I never felt like I couldn’t ask a question, even if it seemed dumb.
- RN, ACLS Provider Recognition participant
The class was fun and the video and demonstrations made it easier to learn. The instructor knew her information very well and was able to answer any questions.
- CNA, BLS for Healthcare Providers Participant