Please select a course from the list. For more information on each course, select the courses tab on the left side of your screen.
Different ways to use the tools we have—very good class.
- Paramedic, PHTLS Provider Participant
Megacode is invaluable!
- Resident Physician, ACLS Provider Recognition Participant
Great job! Much better than my previous ACLS course.
- RN, ACLS Provider Renewal Participant
Excellent course, well run, I would attend another course.
- Family Medicine Physician, PALS Provider Recognition participant
Well organized and to the point. Best CPR refresher I’ve had in 15 years as an EMT.
- EMT, BLS for Healthcare Providers participant
I like that Adam realized and took into account that everyone came from different backgrounds. Not all of us have cardiac or CCU experience. Thanks! Learned a lot!
- RN, ACLS Provider Recognition participant
Overall, it was a great experience. I feel I learned a lot.
- Nursing Student, BLS for Healthcare Providers participant
Great class, informal, relaxed—good environment to learn in.
- RN/House Supervisor, ACLS Provider Renewal participant
Very informative! Well Put Together!
- Paramedic, ACLS for Experienced Providers participant
I enjoyed the relaxed nature of the course, yet the instructor gave realistic information for my use. Very well done.
- Chiropractor, BLS for Healthcare Providers participant
Good background information on CPR. Instructor was very knowledgeable about the different and new techniques and gave good examples.
- Dental Hygienist, BLS for Healthcare Providers participant
It was beneficial to watch and do and get immediate feedback. Instructor has great sense of humor and knowledge.
- Physical Therapist, BLS for Healthcare Providers participant
Adam made learning BLS fun, was very entertaining and kept the class moving at a good pace.
- Nursing Student, ACLS Participant
I was very pleased with this course and found it more helpful then the courses I recieved during pharmacy school.
- Pharmacist, BLS for Healthcare Providers Participant
Perfect for my needs, clear and concise.
- RN, BLS for Healthcare Providers Participant