Please select a course from the list. For more information on each course, select the courses tab on the left side of your screen.
Convenient & comfortable to complete in our office with the team. Thanks!
- Dentist, BLS for Healthcare Providers & ACLS participant
Convenience, small class size, non-tech college, instructor understands my work environment. Keep up the good work!
- RN, ACLS recognition participant
Information presented very well.
- Heartsaver CPR/AED Participant
Very helpful, good instructors, and efficient.
- Resident Physician, ACLS Provider Recognition participant
Adam is very knowledgeable and professional—thanks!
- RN, ACLS Provider Renewal participant
Great instructor: helpful, interesting, friendly. Appreciate the low cost of this class and how easy it was to register for it.
- RN, ACLS Provider Recognition participant
I just wanted to say thank you for the time Adam spent with us and the knowledge he shared. So much has changed since I last taught CPR and I walked away with a dangerously large amount of new knowledge. It was nice to be in a class that was actually enjoyable and I would definitely recommend it to others. Thanks again!
- BLS for Healthcare Providers participant
I liked the course—Nikki’s very cool and down to earth.
- CNA, BLS for Healthcare Providers participant
Overall, it was a great experience. I feel I learned a lot.
- Nursing Student, BLS for Healthcare Providers participant
[Instructor] Very willing to answer questions, never made you feel less of a person for asking.
- C.N.A., BLS for Healthcare Providers participant
Easy to enroll, practical teaching approach, with real scenarios and examples.
- Paramedic/Deputy Director of Operations, ACLS Provider Renewal participant
Adam was a GREAT instructor!!
- CCRN/Unit Supervisor, ACLS Provider Renewal participant
For renewal of my BLS. Very well-taught.
- C.N.A. , BLS for Healthcare Providers participant
This course was excellent! A lot of information but presented clearly and with adequate practice time. Thank you!
- Nursing Student, ACLS Participant