Please select a course from the list. For more information on each course, select the courses tab on the left side of your screen.
Adam, I enjoyed your approach and comments throughout. Humor is necessary even if there is an emergency--common sense is the most important. The skills you taught us are vital. Thank you!
- Child care specialist, Heartsaver CPR/AED Participant
Very enjoyable, better than refresher, and great learning tool! I found it all beneficial!
- EMT, AMLS Participant
Very well done. Very pleased. I’ve taken this four times before . . . This was best presentation I’ve had.
- 9-1-1 Dispatcher, Heartsaver CPR/AED Participant
Overall, it was a good class—thanks!
- Librarian, Heartsaver CPR/AED Participant
Highly recommend—Adam does a great job speaking concisely regarding ACLS protocol.
- Resident Physician, ACLS Provider Recognition Participant
It was required, but I enjoyed it thoroughly!
- Resident Physician, ACLS Provider Recognition participant
You both kept it upbeat and interesting—easy to follow. Very useful—made you think through the complete scenario.
- RN, AMLS Provider participant
Very satisfied. I took this course because I was last ACLS certified some 10 years ago. I was impressed with Adam’s knowledge, patience, and didactic skills.
- MD (Intensivist), ACLS Provider Recognition participant
Both presenters were very knowledgeable of the topic material. I enjoyed meeting and learning from you both. Thank you!
- RN, PHTLS Provider participant
Very relatable and practical information. Good presenter.
- High school principal, Heartsaver CPR/AED participant
Well Done! I am confident in my skills. The course was effective and enjoyable.
- Nursing Student, BLS for Healthcare Providers participant
The instructor makes the course fun, so it makes it easier to learn.
- C.N.A., BLS for Healthcare Providers participant
This was my first time taking ACLS, and I learned a lot! Thank you, Adam!
- RN, ACLS Provider Recognition participant
Very good presentations and practical info and application.
- Medical Assistant, BLS for Healthcare Providers Participant
Very pleased with this course.
- LPN, ACLS Renewal Participant