Please select a course from the list. For more information on each course, select the courses tab on the left side of your screen.
Adam Fritsch was very helpful—he kept it interactive, I learned a lot.
- 4th year Medical Student, ACLS recognition participant
I learned a lot from this class, especially for infant and child . . . more than previous class and will recommend this instructor to anyone.
- RN, BLS for Healthcare Providers participant
Adam rocks like you wouldn’t believe. If I ever code I want him. Great instruction style, easy to learn.
- 4th year Medical Student, ACLS Recognition Provider participant
Very helpful, good instructors, and efficient.
- Resident Physician, ACLS Provider Recognition participant
I feel confident should a situation arise to perform CPR. Everything was very clear and easy to understand.
- Nursing Student, BLS for Healthcare Providers participant
It was recommended to take ‘Adam’s Class’ because he was a very good teacher and taught us in a way that helped us remember what was important to know—made it simplified—I would like to see Adam available to teach all of our ACLS/PALS/CPR classes.
- Emergency Department RN, ACLS Provider Recognition participant
Recommended by doctors and nurses. Thanks! Definitely refer others and come back for more education.
- MD, ACLS Provider Renewal participant
Great job! Enjoyed the course!
- Paramedic, BLS for Healthcare Providers participant
I enjoyed the instructor; repeating things twice helped in remembering things easier.
- C.N.A., BLS for Healthcare Providers participant
- Paramedic, ACLS for Experienced Providers participant
The instructors communicated the information clearly and thoroughly.
- Nursing Student, BLS for Healthcare Providers Participant
She was great at reviewing the important facts so we all could remember them. I enjoyed that she asked us questions about the techniques as opposed to just spitting out information. Helped me remember it a lot easier.
- RT Student, PALS Participant