Please select a course from the list. For more information on each course, select the courses tab on the left side of your screen.
Adam was efficient and an extremely effective teacher. He provided examples when appropriate and obviously has a clear understanding of ACLS, BCLS, and EKG.
- 4th year Medical Student, ACLS recognition participant
Convenient & comfortable to complete in our office with the team. Thanks!
- Dentist, BLS for Healthcare Providers & ACLS participant
I really enjoyed this class. I'm not going to say that I can save a life, but now I can put forth an effort to try.
- Municipal Fleet Mechanic, Heartsaver CPR/AED Participant
- Intermediate, PALS Provider Renewal Participant
Excellent. Thank you!
- RT/Director of Respiratory Department, ACLS Provider Recognition participant
I liked the course—Nikki’s very cool and down to earth.
- CNA, BLS for Healthcare Providers participant
Very user-friendly and comfortably applicable! Thank you, Adam!
- RN, ACLS Provider Renewal participant
I enjoyed the relaxed nature of the course, yet the instructor gave realistic information for my use. Very well done.
- Chiropractor, BLS for Healthcare Providers participant
Very useful information effectively taught and clearly presented.
- Public Health Nurse, BLS for Healthcare Providers participant
Refreshing, practical approach, while non-threatening. It may actually help me to remember stuff if needed! Great job and actually fun!
- RN, BLS for Healthcare Providers participant
Really learned a lot - felt comfortable with the material even after two days. Teaching style was effective and interactive. Both instructors were very helpful, clear and approchable. Sometimes went a little fast and difficult to keep up with at times, but always clarified afterwards.
- CNA, BLS for Healthcare Providers Participant
Instructor was very good. Kept the flow of the course well. Had stories that kept the class interesting.
- Medical Assistant, BLS for Healthcare Providers Participant
She was great at reviewing the important facts so we all could remember them. I enjoyed that she asked us questions about the techniques as opposed to just spitting out information. Helped me remember it a lot easier.
- RT Student, PALS Participant