Please select a course from the list. For more information on each course, select the courses tab on the left side of your screen.
Tue, Jun 18, 2019 09:00 am - 10:00 am
and 0 more days
Instructor was clear and easy to understand. He made the course enjoyable. Very willing to work with dates to schedule course and come to our office.
- Dental hygienist, BLS for Healthcare Providers participant
The instructor was very knowledgeable of the info taught and made the material easy to understand.
- RN, ACLS recognition participant
Instructor has a good sense of humor.
- Pharmacist, BLS for Healthcare Providers participant
Good Course—Adam made it non-stressful.
- NP, ACLS Provider Renewal participant
Instructor used humor to relax everyone but was able to be serious and get us to focus when needed.
- RN, ACLS Provider Recognition participant
Excellent course and teacher.
- Librarian, Heartsaver CPR/AED participant
Adam was a great teacher. It was nice to have a little (lot) of humor involved while also getting actual facts. I have been certified many times since 2001, and this was my best class. I plan on taking more classes while trying to get others to as well. I also want my department to go with APHE.
- EMT, BLS for Healthcare Providers participant
Instructor was very helpful in explaining, and we had a lot of hands-on and discussion.
- Elementary School teacher, Heartsaver CPR/AED/First Aid participant
I have taken other CPR courses (that you did not teach). When I took your course, I feel that I would be able to help someone. Good class!
- Child care specialist, Heartsaver CPR/AED participant
Great Class—fast with little down time. Would definitely take again here.
- RN, BLS for Healthcare Providers participant
Better than any CPR course I have ever taken—to the point!
- C.N.A., BLS for Healthcare Providers participant
I thought the instructors did a great job. Very knowledgeable and helpful. Gave some really good pointers and can honestly say I am glad I took the full course. Learned a lot.
- RT Student, ECG Course Participant
I am staff at several hospitals; however I choose to take this class through APHE because I learn more and can apply what I learn clinically. After all these years, finally a re-certification that is enjoyable!
- RN, ACLS Renewal Participant
The instructors communicated the information clearly and thoroughly.
- Nursing Student, BLS for Healthcare Providers Participant